Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2003, 03:20 PM   #11
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Wow! We're having yet ANOTHER severe thunderstorm and my PC and the server rebooted. GRRR! For like 30 seconds, there was tiny hail.

Florida SUCKS! Rains every DAY! (And I mean EVERY day!) It sucks. Someone get me out of here!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 07-19-2003, 03:26 PM   #12
Jan

Oh man!! It isn't easy joining IW today.

Old 07-19-2003, 03:29 PM   #13
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Wow! We're having yet ANOTHER severe thunderstorm and my PC and the server rebooted. GRRR! For like 30 seconds, there was tiny hail.

Florida SUCKS! Rains every DAY! (And I mean EVERY day!) It sucks. Someone get me out of here!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
We have lotsa room in Texas.
Old 07-19-2003, 04:43 PM   #14
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

Is that a good thing, or bad? Let me know!! Should we drop that other forum or keep it? I always listen to feedback from ya! Let me know, here!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I think it's a good thing! There's definitely a lot of 'minor war issues' that are pretty humdrum, but I was just thinking yesterday what an interesting array of topics there were! I think more varied than when we could talk about anything in GD - people seem to be deliberately thinking of appropriate topics just for the forum, like Mel's financial one for instance. I think after a while as well that'll be more common as well.

LOL Jorath! That happened to me a little while back when it was really really slow. Was a bit surreal!
Old 07-19-2003, 05:04 PM   #15
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I like it the way it is. I think it is much better having the more "serious discussions" on a separate forum. GD has always been more a chatty, lighter, and more personal newsy section.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 07-19-2003, 05:13 PM   #16
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

LOL Jorath! That happened to me a little while back when it was really really slow. Was a bit surreal!
yeps, all it needed was a little echo effect ... [img]smile.gif[/img]