Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2003, 09:50 PM   #11
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Sure thing

You do realize that there is the same exact picture i have saved on my comp but the message is a bit... different. [/QUOTE]Let's hear it. On second thought, maybe get Lady Z to change this to an R rated thread first. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2003, 09:57 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Bah! Hardly any of you are really answering the topic of my thread, you spammers youuu! HOSE to all of you! HoseOnU!!!!

still frustrated I can't find that bull picture, it will eat me alive now, why? does it really matter Wendy? No, of course not. Then why obsess about it? I don't know! Can't help meself! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

They were really big I tell you, I felt sorry actually for the bull having that weight on its head. Wonder if they fed him something to make the over-enlarged horns, or if it is just a natural freak of nature? Sure are a lot of those on that Guiness Records site LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-18-2003, 10:00 PM   #13
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

The best is when you get to the point why your only online because you got nothing to do and after staring at yahoo for ten mintues you get a sundden moment of inspired maddness and hit search before you got an chance to read what you typed in. You find some of the oddest sites that way, like the in depth history of the moonins or an expose-a on the Disney underground adult movie bussines.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:06 PM   #14
Ladyzekke

Gabriel, you need to take your sig out Pronto, and I KNOW you know that. C'mon, I don't want to see you gone from here Gabriel!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-18-2003, 10:06 PM   #15
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Bah! Hardly any of you are really answering the topic of my thread, you spammers youuu! HOSE to all of you! HoseOnU!!!!

still frustrated I can't find that bull picture, it will eat me alive now, why? does it really matter Wendy? No, of course not. Then why obsess about it? I don't know! Can't help meself! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

They were really big I tell you, I felt sorry actually for the bull having that weight on its head. Wonder if they fed him something to make the over-enlarged horns, or if it is just a natural freak of nature? Sure are a lot of those on that Guiness Records site LOL.
Freaks of Nature, or really big horns?

And, I resent being called a spammer, I prefer to be called by my politically correct name, thread hijacker. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2003, 10:11 PM   #16
Ladyzekke

Animal - ssss, thread hijacker indeed! Why don't you just stop spamming and get over here and hotrod out my Chevy Cavelier! Or no, even better, our Oldsmobile "98"! You got a lot of work to do now fella, fish on, and all that

I'm not making a lot of sense now am I?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-18-2003, 10:11 PM   #17
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Argh! fine, it only a joke.... But I leaving the ACB in!
Old 07-18-2003, 10:14 PM   #18
Ladyzekke

Gabriel, fine, just take out you know.....

Sss, I miss the days of sigs with wings.. wings? no...

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-18-2003, 10:15 PM   #19
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Well, maybe these aren't the biggest bullhorns outthere, but i'm sure that guy wished they were smaller.

Secretmaster, i know which one you mean. They're both from the same site. I never saw this one before though, that's why i picked it.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:19 PM   #20
Ladyzekke

LOL, thanks Johnny for the pretty white box with the red X [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps