Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2002, 04:04 PM   #1
Charean
Hathor

Hi guys.

We've all been putting in long hours recently but we've really come together as a group and I love that! However, while we are fighting a jihad, we can't forget to take care of the cave, and frankly I have a few concerns:

First of all, while it's good to be concerned about cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the dust in our cave. We want to avoid excessive dust inhalation, (a health and safety issue) - so we need to sweep the cave daily. I've done my bit on the cleaning rota... have you? I've posted a sign-up sheet near the cave reception area (next to the halal toaster).

Second, it's not often I make a video address but when I do, I'm trying to scare the **** out of most of the world's population, okay? That means that while we're taping, please do not ride your scooter in the background or keep doing the 'Wassup' thing. Thanks.

Third: Food. I bought a box of Dairylea recently, clearly wrote "Ossy" on the front, and put it on the top shelf. Today, two of my Dairylea slices were gone. Consideration. That's all I'm saying.

Fourth: I'm not against team spirit and all that, but we must distance ourselves from the Infidel's bat and ball games. Please do not chant "Ossy Ossy Ossy, Oy Oy Oy" when I ride past on the donkey. Thanks.

Five: Graffiti. To whoever wrote "OSAMA SCREWS DONKEYS" on the group toilet wall, it's a lie. The donkey backed into me, whilst I was relieving myself at the edge of the mountain.

Six: The use of chickens is strictly for food. Assam, the old excuse that the 'chicken backed into me, whilst I was relieving myself at the edge of the mountain' will not be accepted in future. (With donkeys, there is a grey area.)

Finally, we've heard that there may be Western soldiers in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up patrols to look for them. First patrol will be Omar, Muhammad, Abdul, Akbar and Dave.

Love you lots, Group Hug. Os.

PS - I'm sick of having "Osama's Bed Linen" scribbled on my laundry bag.

Cut it out, it's not funny anymore.
Old 09-25-2002, 04:06 PM   #2
Animal
Gold Dragon

Very good!
Old 09-25-2002, 04:08 PM   #3
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

hehe it was funny last time as well!!
i think it still on pae 2 isnt it?
Felix
Old 09-25-2002, 04:10 PM   #4
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:

Finally, we've heard that there may be Western soldiers in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up patrols to look for them. First patrol will be Omar, Muhammad, Abdul, Akbar and Dave.

This is my favorite! In the version I saw it was Steve instead of Dave though...lol.
Old 09-25-2002, 04:10 PM   #5
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

LMFAO! So funny [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2002, 05:54 PM   #6
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

i guess you gotta watch out for those donkeys,huh?
Old 09-25-2002, 06:06 PM   #7
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, love it, Charean. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2002, 06:10 PM   #8
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

thats funny, but warped. lol. put some more down lol. "And Dave" roflmao...
Old 09-25-2002, 06:55 PM   #9
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lol wery cool hehe [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2002, 07:57 PM   #10
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

hahah. Osama screws dunkey, the dunkey backed into him, lol, rofl