Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2001, 06:51 PM   #51
JJ/newbie

Here you are, cloudcaster, a double set of your fav's, just so the poor, over-worked, grinnin' like a loon barkeep can make the rounds

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I could have been The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies Guild (in training)

Old 04-27-2001, 06:53 PM   #52
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Hello my fair lady Z, it is beyond the hour of the cockerel, yet lacks a little from the hour of the lark. Forsooth, it be 7:30 in the morn, to those who prefer numbers. Hi Relic.... (drops down to dodge another shotglass), what's happnin my man!!!

Seems Sir T is not the only one with multiple persoanlities

Relic, you should really get some insurance if you keep having those accidents

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-27-2001, 06:55 PM   #53
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
A sexy elf mage dispels his own invisibility spell to sit at the bar next to his fair bard CB and offer her a delightful concoction he conjurs for the two of them.

MMMMMM.... A Cherry Fizz, maybe? ROTFL!!!!! My first Mage, you outdid yourself! Uh, watch out for the cowboy on the rocking horse... he SHOOTS things. *amazed, she shakes her head and sips the fizzing concoction*

CB, Dragonslaying Bard of the Realm

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-27-2001, 06:57 PM   #54
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Goodness! So many drinks all at once! Thanks Sir T and JJ! Uh...*looks at the vast array of full glasses on the table in front of her*... good thing turbo's here to carry me home! HAHAHAHAHA!

Anyone notice the bar's on fire?

CB, having a great time

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-27-2001, 06:58 PM   #55
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

MMMMMM.... A Cherry Fizz, maybe? ROTFL!!!!! My first Mage, you outdid yourself! Uh, watch out for the cowboy on the rocking horse... he SHOOTS things. *amazed, she shakes her head and sips the fizzing concoction*

CB, Dragonslaying Bard of the Realm

HOBBY HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sound of gun being cocked)

(For you uninitiated there a picture of a hobby horse in Tainly Castle)

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

[This message has been edited by Sir_Tainly (edited 04-27-2001).]

Old 04-27-2001, 06:59 PM   #56
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

The door opens, slowly and quietly, and a hooded figure creeps out of the tempest outside (real life)unnoticed into the shadows of the inn. He looks around slowly, as if checking up on something. Suddenly he steps calmly into into the light, removeing his hood, reveiling his half-elven ancestory; some are startled, but none scarred. Then he announces in a gentle low voice;

'I am glad to see everything has returned to how I was told it had been. I shall come back and join with you very soon. My apologies for not staying longer, and making a proper introduction; I need some rest'

He then leaves as quitely as he came, into the storm, and everyone gets back on with their drinking and merry making, and has a fantastic day.

This is my first time visiting the Inn - unfortunately I'm not feeling too great, so I think 'bed now' is a good idea. But in the words of Arnie 'I'll be back' (if I'm welcome )
Old 04-27-2001, 06:59 PM   #57
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Whisky, let me tell you about whisky....gibber...mumble...or maybe on second thoughts, perhaps not. (But MILK Ohmigod!!!!)

------------------
Regards

Mouse
Old 04-27-2001, 07:00 PM   #58
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Doing well Davros, glad to see the board back at last!
Heh, Sir_Tainly, you have a point. But I just can't help loving LofA's pranks. you should have been here when he locked me in the dualing pit with the angry Pit Fiend. He didn't bother to tell me the Pit Fiend was gay and very ummm, energetic until I was stuck in there *chuckle*
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-27-2001, 07:00 PM   #59
Davros
Takhisis Follower

That's not the bar that's on fire... that's my haaaaaaattttt. Blasted dragon!!!!!! I'll throw my bundy at it and..... whoops, too high an alcahol concentration there.... let me see a spell.... fireball, now how did that go? Oh thank goodness, relic fell off his stool and quenched the flames - WOOHOO. Um, can I have my hat back please?

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-27-2001, 07:01 PM   #60
turbovee
Elminster

A "CHERRY FIZZ" yes you got it! ROTFLMAO!

He conjures up another cherry fizz for her dear sister Ladywendy and of course something a little more stout for himself.

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease