Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2001, 02:24 AM   #11
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Howdy Kormar! Welcome to the Ironworks, the most friendly board I've ever run across as of yet! Hope you enjoy it here!

-Jafin

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!
Old 07-11-2001, 03:31 AM   #12
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by kiwidoc:

Waahooo - its Cuddles! Welcome Kormar

kiwidoc runs in, flings her arms round Kormar, lifts hi moff his feet and twirls him while kissing his nose

Why am I not surprised that you would give me such a warm welcome kiwi? *Rolls his eyes and feigns ignorance* Grabs her as a confused look crosses her face and gives her a big hug.

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar

[This message has been edited by Kormar the Wanderer (edited 07-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Kormar the Wanderer (edited 07-11-2001).]
Old 07-11-2001, 04:57 AM   #13
Qrt
Dungeon Master

Hey K the doc is so wonderful!!! Hug me as well, please...
Old 07-11-2001, 05:54 PM   #14
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kormar the Wanderer:

Edit: Just out of curiousity, how do you get a custom avatar here? If I need to post a link I don't have a site but could ask someone to host it for me...
Hmm, "thanks" to all the spam above your question was a little snowed under... But there are no custom avatars at Ironworks, just get used to those you see now for the moment (how annoying and ugly some of them actually are), but don't worry, Ziroc is going to get rid of the entire avatar business completely very soon. Or so he told us...
Old 07-12-2001, 01:47 AM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HUMPH! KORMAR! Sheesh.. I welcome you special to our Ironworks and ...sniffle.. you don't even notice? Sigh... bet it was my link too... *pouts prettily and bats lashes over teary hazel eyes* And here I reminded you to come.. after you said you weren't properly welcomed... oooh you.....!

I've half a mind to thunder and lightening on you! oooooooooooh! Thundrous skies above, you are in MY REALM dear wanderer! *Storm Queen calls for the lightening and a tornado twists about the Welcome thread, threatening to sweep it all up and toss it about the greater ether*

*pout* Harrrrrumph! * thinks about it a few minutes and waves her hand at the twister* Oh, begone! I'm sure Kormar will behave more sociably now!

Next time you defrag, dear Wandering one, I shall pm the daylights out of you and you'll be another three hours reading! Ask Memsy ....hehehe.... *totally innocent flutter of lashes*

CloudPhenom

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 07-12-2001).]
Old 07-12-2001, 08:34 PM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bumping for that scoundrel, Kormar!

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-12-2001, 08:41 PM   #17
Lioness
Jack Burton

Oh what the heck...

Lioness pounces in, gives the stunned Kormar a BIG hug, and pounces out again

Welcome Kormar! Nice to meetcha!

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
"Evil round every corner...careful not to step in any."-Minsc
"Gimme a sword, I'll win this war for you!"-Mad Martigan
Old 07-12-2001, 10:06 PM   #18
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

The Big G: Dont touch my stuff. Last person who did that is now frying in a lava pit.

Heh, just foolin' with your mortal mind....... dont touch ship, castle and special UBERTASTIC (tm) immortality funky thrill seekin' makes me all powerful DIAMOND! It is my crystal and i will do what i please (has improved wish once every 1000 years, and it can make anything happen (psst! im saving charges))
Anyway......... back to reality...... WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!!! (im glad i didnt get the cloudy howdy)

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 07-12-2001, 11:12 PM   #19
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Hey Qrt - come get snuggled

Hey you sweet little ball of fuzziness, come over here. kiwodc enfolds the dleiverer of delights in a big, soft, warm welcoming cuddle; kisses his cute muzzle then puts him down again.

Disclaimer
kiwidoc is fully aware of the following
1/. Qrt has received a hug from her in his own thread
2/. This is blatant topic drift
However as her sig went AWOL for a bit it is highly likely that Qrt didnt see his hug on this one occasion she will break the rules.
Old 07-13-2001, 04:55 PM   #20
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Cloudy, I did notice your kind hospitality, and apologize sincerely if I didn't mention it. At the time (and still) I am averaging about 1 1/2 hours of sleep a night for the last week +, so I've been a little foggy-headed. Anyways, a great big hug for you. And see, you made me put up a sad, crying emoticon next to this response...

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar