Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 05:45 PM   #1
vbartuccio
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Location: Brook Park, OH, United States, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, 4th dimension
I have a challenge to all of the Final Fantasy X players who found the game too easy. I'd have to say that this is nearly impossible from what I've seen in the normal game. The challenge is to get through the entire game with some very heavy restrictions.

1) You may NOT use the sphere grid, no matter what!

2) You are only allowed to attack using overdrives (except in tutorials).

3) Aeons MAY be summoned, but only if necessary.

4) If asked you must share your wisdom on any boss or forced encounter.

5) Due to a lack of the sphere grid random battles are not permitted.

6) An exception to 5, you may random battle to raise drive gauges.

Good luck and report your status at least once a week. Unless you readers make a guide there will NEVER be an FAQ for this until I can beat the game this way. My last advice is that as in ANY NSG game Rikkus mix "Trio of 9999" can work miracles. Have fun and enjoy your constant "Game Over"s! =P