Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2002, 11:30 PM   #1
Froto
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi all! Im Froto new to this forum. I've been playing Baldurs Gate 2 for a few months now. I have a question I hope someone can help. Is there a way to change the appearance of your team characters in the game? I know about portraits already. I think what Im talking about are called skins..is that it? Is there a way I can do that? And if so where would I find them to download. Any advise or help is greatly appreciated..
Keep the Faith .... Froto the White
Old 09-21-2002, 11:36 PM   #2
LennonCook
Jack Burton

The character avatars you mean ??
The only way I know of to do it is Shadowkeeper; but be warned: this is a cheat utility, and can become very addictive.
Old 09-22-2002, 03:33 AM   #3
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

It allows you to give your character a wider range of colours too.

Think your half-orcs aren't green enough? You can have 'em as green as limefruits if you want.

Just beware. Some of the colours at the bottom of the list may make the game crash.

Also if you want to change the character avatar (how he/she looks on the main screen) be sure to find one with all possible character animations (attack, spellcasting, knocked unconscious etc). Otherwise they game may crash too.

Beware. Some avatars make your character move faster or slower. Be sure to alter the speed with Shadowkeeper to match your characters original speed.

Hope you do not mind me using your post, but I did not want to bump this thread up. I guide other members to the clone thread.

[ 09-22-2002, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
Closed Thread