Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 01:59 PM   #101
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
OH DEAR. It seems my little question over Lady Wendy's Char is getting quite out of hand . . . what to do . . . I could stop it . . . naaaa this is much more fun . . . where is the popcorn, Cloudy?

BK
Coming, BK! Seems I should be seen and not heard, anyway, HUMPH !(sticks tongue out at the snippedy uppedy NOBLE-my-fuzzy-backside--Ramontriplets) Here we go, lots of butter! er... you still got those kleenex? (sits next to her knight and snuggles up for the show)

StormCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 02:05 PM   #102
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:LadyWendy, are you going to stand for this attack on your sister's behalf? I just thought I would give you first rights due to birth, if not . . . I
don't care HOWMANY Ramons there are, there will be a reckoning for soiling my fair lady's name. (Black Knight sharpens sword and thinks dark
thought . . . )

BK
quote:
Sigh...he's so handsome when he's in Champion-mode!

Hey sis! This is getting very interesting! I see the Stealth-bomber came back too! (giddy giggling) Such a show of adoration! (sisterly smile of devotion) I love it! Go for it! hehehe

Uh, is that Three Ramon's or is it one really BIG one? Or uh...no, it's too confusing and CloudMuffin is in short attention span mode again...uh, BK is waiting for the popcorn (wink, nudge)

CloudSis
-PS house thread coming up!-

------------------
Storm-Queen

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-05-2001).]
Old 03-05-2001, 02:05 PM   #103
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Kleenex? Got a whole box . . . Why . . OH. Well. I even remembered to bring my footlong feather and pixie dust . . . hmmmmmmmm . . .

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 02:06 PM   #104
Black Knight

Quote:
Uh, is that Three Ramon's or is it one really BIG one? Or uh...no, it's too confusing and CloudMuffin is in short attention span mode again...uh, BK is waiting for the popcorn (wink, nudge)
Trust me. From what I've heard from the Lady's, it is one small one Ramon . . .

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 02:07 PM   #105
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BK: teehee

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-05-2001, 02:16 PM   #106
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Trust me. From what I've heard from the Lady's, it is one small one Ramon . . .

BK

Oh dear! (looks around for angry triplets with rapier in hand(s)?)

You out there, LadyWendyZekke? Or did you get swallowed up by the snow? Nasty stuff, anyway!

StormCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-05-2001, 02:23 PM   #107
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

SIS - I get so little attention I am in my glory here! And my Stealth popped in and the LEFT AGAIN!! A lady can only be stood up so many times!!

BK - You're definitely going to have to make revisions for Chapter 6 (AFTER you become Drow Warrior that is!)

Gabriel - (BLUSHES) Sorry, still looking at the sig

Ramon - You were only joking about my sister RIGHT? Sweetie?

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 02:28 PM   #108
Black Knight

I dunno . . . as your brother in law, I have to give the edge to StealthStud. At least from him we know we get results. Ramon has just spewed platitude after platitude with nothing to back it up. (you know we are just all joking, right ramon?) But that is just my opinion. Far be it from me to try to explain a Lady's heart.

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 02:38 PM   #109
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
SIS - I get so little attention I am in my glory here! And my Stealth popped in and the LEFT AGAIN!! A lady can only be stood up so many times!!

Er, you'll get lots of attention, now...uh nimble fingers here just typed the title to your hoUsing thread and er, posted it without seeing she left the U out...ack! I can't change the topic title, but revised the first post and BEGGED Ziroc to do it if he can! Duh...somebody shoot me!

CloudLaugher

(PS- Ramon, your posts are hilarious! And, I'm just kidding when I razz you, ok?!-)

------------------
Storm-Queen

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-05-2001).]
Old 03-05-2001, 02:47 PM   #110
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

BK - StealhStud definitely has the advantage. His flirtacious ways get me every time! Then again I like Ramon too. And then there's always Gabriel. Of course Tobbin wanted in, but then his attention drifted to becoming a Drow Warrior. Yorick showed me his butt twice last night. I guess that is your basic cast of characters! ps-neck-n-neck again! Notice?

CB - WHAT? You forgot to mention me in my housethread? Say it ain't so!

------------------