Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2001, 12:54 PM   #1
Hotte
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Where is NIVIUS's TOmb, or grave or whatever he has?????? I NEED HELP!
Hotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 01:22 PM   #2
ccannon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The tomb of nivius is at the end of the crypt dungeon. You will end up in an area with a octagon-ish (is that word?) waterway system and on each major side of the octagon (N,S,E,W) will be a tomb. One of these is Nivius, one is Mastus (armory quest after Toad Village), one is unknown (thus, plunder for treasure), and I don't remember the fourth (one of the gurus on here can help with that).

Nivius will gab for a while and ask if you want to take the oath. Tell him you don't know so he'll explain it - otherwise he'll call you a fool for agreeing to an oath you haven't heard (probably doesn't affect the game but I hate being called a fool *grin*). From there you get the signet (great ring, like AC+4) which your "Chosen One" needs to wear - its how you get through to Ishad N'ha.

Oh well, hope this helps. If not, the experts will be by soon enough, I'm sure! Good luck with everything
ccannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 02:18 PM   #3
Hotte
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No, how do i open the iron gate? I can't figure out how to open the iron gate in the cemetary!
Hotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 02:37 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Hotte!!!

To enter the crypt, examine one of the statues outside the door - checking the one on the right should open the way into the crypt.
At the bottom of the stairs be certain to examine the walls carefully!

Good Luck!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 02:38 PM   #5
Moni

Nevermind! Wvy has the answer!
Don;t forget ya rat pie!

Hiya Wyv!

For more help inside the crypt, use you start menu/programs/activision/wizards & warriors online help file which will help you get all the way through this first area and get you used to playing the game.

Have Fun!!!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-26-2001).]