Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2002, 05:56 PM   #21
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Just so Micah. I can't remember though whether you get all of your money back when you trounce them. The spells will still be there after the battle, so unless you need them before hand (which I know would be nice) don't bother to buy them first.
Old 10-02-2002, 12:42 AM   #22
Peytin of Rothmire
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
I disagree with the 'anti-paladin' thing. My paladins are doing VERY well, and haven't died as of yet.
Sir G, please don't get us wrong. Pals are great in my opinion. They make good tanks for the most part and when you add turn undead and their healing abilities you end up with a fine character. I was merely suggesting there are alot of classes out there, and they are there for a reason.

Personally, the whole idea of playing IWD w/o a thief scares the daylights out of me, but maybe therein lies the challenge.

Remember, first and foremost, IWD is a GAME. Have fun and play the way you want to play!
Peytin of Rothmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 05:33 PM   #23
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Peytin of Rothmire:
Personally, the whole idea of playing IWD w/o a thief scares the daylights out of me, but maybe therein lies the challenge.
Its a challenge all right! I haven't died as of yet, but it still does pose some difficulty! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote