Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2004, 04:41 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

EfU Version 1.3.3 is nearly ready!

This will add 4 new Levels, and includes "The Haunted Isle" off of Waterdeeps shores on a large island with a spooky lighthouse. You will be able to LEAVE the Yawning Portal Inn, where you load in, and go to the Docks, and speak with the Ship Captain to take you there.

On levels 1, 5 and 13 there will be 'break away' levels for Player vs Player battles--Like small arenas for you guys to test each others abilities!! It's 100% optional, and has nothing to do with the main mod or houses any items/treasure/monsters. You WILL see warning signs to let you know that the door leads to a PVP arena.

Also, Additions to Skullport (adding the Wizard Tower levels) and Southquarter additions. And the final Level to Khelben Blackstaff's Tower, which is large, and a pretty long quest as well. The Gauntlet Levels MAY be ready for this update as well, but I want to make SURE it's VERY polished, because it will be a part of the MAIN PLOT of EFU for the future.

Anyway, there's a LOAD of new goodies to look forward to, and this update will be added to the server within the next three days!! Maybe even Sat!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 10:35 AM   #2
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

nice.. interesting indeed. i have been pretty busy left and right. hope i might find a spare time to poke around.

btw, is it possible to delete a server character? i want to restart my old dwarven defender if possible.

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 06:06 PM   #3
StigTC

I think that's only possible if you start worshipping the almighty Choc, I've tried looking around and it just doesn't seem possible without divine intervention [img]smile.gif[/img]

And looking forward to the big update, Trolli Trollsplitter is looking forward to bashing some new skulls.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 06:22 PM   #4
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Wow looks good Z can't wait to get on there and start playing.

I to was wondering how to delete server characters. Some of mine are just failures
Old 07-16-2004, 08:58 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hopefully, my cleric shall be at your aid, healing your many wounds.

Even if y'all don't care about healing now...wait until Ziroc implements those ressurection locations. You'll not want to die and have to walk back to the scene,,,and I will have a good job, then.

[ 07-16-2004, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 07-16-2004, 11:52 PM   #6
darkmage87
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This should make things even more interesting eldraia darkhart cant wait to try the gauntlet
darkmage87 is offline   Reply With Quote