Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2002, 07:49 AM   #1
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Tomorrow (Thursday) I'm going to see Shaolin-Wheel of Life. I'm posting to ask if anyone else has been and what they thought of it. I know it has been in London and the US so people from there might know of it. I know it's going to be great just by looking at the adds!

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2002, 08:05 AM   #2
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
Tomorrow (Thursday) I'm going to see Shaolin-Wheel of Life. I'm posting to ask if anyone else has been and what they thought of it. I know it has been in London and the US so people from there might know of it. I know it's going to be great just by looking at the adds!

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Ah you lucky bugger, Ive seen it on the adds too and soooooooo want to go and see it [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] Well youll have to tell me what it was like [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2002, 08:20 PM   #3
GokuZool
Lord Ao

[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Words cannot describe how good Shaolin- Wheel of Life was! I highly recommend everyone to go see it [img]smile.gif[/img] ! You won't believe what some of the monks can do, like this one and this, was quite amazing! There was one monk who had two ropes and he managed to lie down and he spinn one rope underneath his back while spinning another the other rope above his head! Also there was this kid was around 5 years old and he did some of the most amazing stunts like this one ! Ahhh it was just so good I can't mention everything [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img] ! Go see it!
Old 04-18-2002, 08:41 PM   #4
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

urr ok *has no idea what the movie is*

well it sounds good I think im gonna go do some research on it!

PS: Metropolis, the Anime Remake of it anyway, is out I cant wait to see it!
Old 04-18-2002, 08:52 PM   #5
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
urr ok *has no idea what the movie is*

well it sounds good I think im gonna go do some research on it!

PS: Metropolis, the Anime Remake of it anyway, is out I cant wait to see it!
It's not a Movie it's a show at a theatre. It's all live..and I got good seats . /)eath, just type in Shaolin Wheel of Life in Google and it will come up with all the info you need [img]smile.gif[/img] .