Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2003, 04:35 PM   #1
Annatar
Mephistopheles

Sorry guys for my previous thread here... I deleted it to prevent further agony and hate towards me... I thought people would laugh about something like that... sorry if your pc crashed or something.. I found it pretty funny though ( I will not post anything similiar in the future.. trust me I got shocked by your reactions so)
Old 04-29-2003, 04:37 PM   #2
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Just to make you feel a bit better...I don't really hate you
Old 04-29-2003, 04:38 PM   #3
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Edit: Now that you've apologizzed i kinda guess its ok and i shouldnt have turned into a parent for five minutes... argh im turning into my mum... a young guys worst nightmare!

You damn lucky I had a demonstration of this site earlier on today.
Actually I guess I'm lucky I has a demonstration because I would have said something I regretted and got banned. Even though your link is probably wrecking peoples machines...not to metion P!$$ING THEM OFF,

... I wonder if anybody else found this as funny as I did...

[ 04-29-2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: FelixJaeger ]
Old 04-29-2003, 04:39 PM   #4
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Hey, I shove peoples arms down their thoat as a sign of affection... [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hehe. Its not your fault really, If your computer can take it then I dont expect you to check everyones computers [img]tongue.gif[/img] The reason i got quite mad is that the exact same happened to me about 2 days ago... Bloody things... Clever but annoying.. [img]smile.gif[/img] No hard feelings.
Old 04-29-2003, 04:44 PM   #5
Grojlach
Zartan

...Like I said right before you deleted the topic, there are message boards where you would have been banned right away for posting such a thing, no matter whether your motive was light-hearted or malicious. Thankfully, you'd deleted it rather quick, so only a few people actually ended up with its more than annoying effects.
Old 04-29-2003, 04:47 PM   #6
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

And yet another demonstration of Annatar's sense of humor [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ps- I still hate you... yea [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2003, 04:49 PM   #7
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
...Like I said right before you deleted the topic, there are message boards where you would have been banned right away for posting such a thing, no matter whether your motive was light-hearted or malicious. Thankfully, you'd deleted it rather quick, so only a few people actually ended up with its more than annoying effects.
Promoting a certain forum again are we Bob? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Fortunately nothing happened to my computer. Fluffy is a good girl nowadays.
Old 04-29-2003, 04:58 PM   #8
Annatar
Mephistopheles

I see that I do not fit it with the crowed with my strange twisted sense of humor.. though I found it funny [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

But my apoligies to anybody that he/shes pc go freaky on you..wasn't my intention really ...

If people go like ''what the hell happend here?'' then it was about this internet site www.feetman.com (only open it if you have a strange and twisted sense of humor like me... its really annoying...WARNING... I did warn you didn't I?), people got a little bit angry on me because I linked this, though they aren't really that P***** off I guess (seeying their replies)

Aahh yes Gangrell I also love you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2003, 05:04 PM   #9
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Now thats more like it. A nice big warning for all to see to see to see for all for all to see.. Biddy Bum Bum Boo.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hehehe. Well one day we'll look back on this and laugh, well you will, we'll just get annoyed again...
Old 04-29-2003, 05:21 PM   #10
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

What was this link about? what did it do to comps?