Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2000, 02:02 AM   #1
Lily the Ranger

When I talked to Torin, I had the impression he got a branch from the tree to make a nifty bow. I was hoping to follow in his footsteps . . . am I missing something? The tree talks a lot and does an nifty impression of a weight lifter but no branch is forth coming.
Old 12-10-2000, 07:09 AM   #2
xenotoca

Lily
Finding oakenmuir is a quest I dont think you get anything from the boreing old f**t.

You could name your boat Titanic mine is called the Marie Celeste as It is much better to swim around as you can miss some of the little landing areas in the boat so I abandoned it as it was as much use as the raft in ishad.
Old 12-10-2000, 11:47 AM   #3
Lily the Ranger

Thanks, nice to know I was barking up the wrong tree. Well, this time around I won't waste time talking to the tree then. OH, Titanic, brave words for one bobbing around in the water!!! Might abandon her later . . . am having too much fun with the creaking sounds right now! Perhaps, Calamity Jane. (I like the custom of naming ships after women . . . last car was Maude, this one is Alice.) Perhap Dianna Rigg?
Old 12-10-2000, 04:52 PM   #4
Wind
Welcomed New User

Later you get a wizards request for a living seed, kil the tree to get the seed, also an incrediable amount of exp. points, took him on with 3 characters, each got around 3,600,000 exp points. Have him follow you into the water and it makes his magic less effective.
Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2000, 06:15 PM   #5
xenotoca

you will not get a seed from Okenmuir. Read the quest again the seed is from trees in an entirely different place.
Any way as if our lovely Lily would harm a single leaf of an old and venerated tree like okenmuir.
Old 12-10-2000, 06:44 PM   #6
Lily the Ranger

Thank Goodness! Because I am afraid there is no way this party would EVER kill a watcher! Mussy will steal you blind . . . she was a bit teetering on the edge of insanity (from the Mines) when she killed Raskalion, but no one could harm a watcher. (THE DRAGON LIVES). The next party must be a bit more flexible. Nope, a little water, a little miracle grow and g'day as Davro would say! PS Xeno - we have a winner - GS Miss Hap. Which is run aground but soon to be remedied thanks a previous thread!!!!
Old 12-11-2000, 12:44 AM   #7
Wind
Welcomed New User

Must be another glitch in the game because I was able to get a seed from Oakenmuir and more later in the isle of sands.
Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2000, 01:29 AM   #8
Deimos Tel`Arin

damn i hate that dragon ... kennot kill it yet .... all my chars are currently level 13th ... anyway of my fragging that old faggot ? he keeps frying my party alive ...
Old 12-11-2000, 07:20 AM   #9
Zarkas

Got the seed from killing oakenmir, and the wizard who send me on the quest
said he didn't mind where the seed was from... oakenmir being the only tree i knew
had to die.. and there it was... the fine seed for my guild quest.

- Zarkas
Old 12-11-2000, 02:30 PM   #10
Lily the Ranger

Gads! It is a rampant out break of agent orange! Might I remind you all this fellow had many years left a head of him?!? Is there no one who will argue on behalf of this Woody Watcher?