Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2000, 05:23 PM   #1
Stormseeker

this serpent temple is severely trying my patience.
i just summoned the spirit of Xydusa and answered
her questions and opened the jaws of the serpent .
my problem is the lever and trap-door. there are chains there that indicate it would go up,but it drops me down a level and i get stuck in the wall and cannot move in the only direction availible.
is this a glitch i am unaware of or is there anything else for me to do?
Old 12-19-2000, 05:56 PM   #2
gaunty
The Magister

this is the begining of the big fight. Go
down, heal, kill the vipers, then kill da big
boy in da next room. OK! the nada is a front line broot force fight, bash thrash and
kill.
gaunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2000, 07:24 AM   #3
carg
The Magister

The trapdoor in the elevator shaft should drop you all the way down to a lower level. Have you tried switching to a smaller race (ratling, gnome or pixie)? Often they can still move where the big guys get stuck.
Later you will be able to use the elevator in the shaft to get up. Although I saw a message of someone who had stacked enough crates to be able to reach the next higher floor. This might be a solution for you too if you're keep getting stuck. That way you skip nothing that prevents you from completing the game, but of course you'll miss some of the story, xp and useful items.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2000, 01:46 PM   #4
Stormseeker

I tried going down with my pixie, but i as soon as i got to the bottom the only movement i can do is turn. i can't go forward and if i stop turning, i automatically turn back to face the opposite direction. i'm sure this is really important to finish the game. i've developed a strong hatred of the serpent temple. would this problem be fixed in the patch, or am i just shit out of luck with this game?