Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2002, 04:49 PM   #1
kanri
Dungeon Master

What is this? If it is an anomen hater club let me in.I cant stand his prepy attitude. [img]graemlins/shooter08.gif[/img]

[ 05-30-2002, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: kanri ]
Old 05-30-2002, 04:55 PM   #2
Vlad Tepes
Dungeon Master

Lol... anomen must be murdered , when i'm bored i like to save a game inside the coppers coronet and kill anomen many times with differents char and different ways...with aerie i like to make a nishru.. but i did something cool these days i took him into my party and went to Irenicus Hell, i went those stairs that take to the beholders and turned-off A.I. and then send anomen to have some fun with those beholders fellas, tho i would like to see Boo working anomen eyeballs for a change. lol.
P.S. just think of something... gonna kill anomen with The SLAYER right away, Yay!!!
Old 05-30-2002, 05:55 PM   #3
Tanoch Thas'ala
Banned User

Just cut and paste the Anti Anemone from my signature into yours. Then you will be a member. WELCOME!!!!! For more infor speak to Lady Galandria.

As for killing the b*st*rd, I took all his weapons sold them, gave his shield to Keldorn and have him second..so any batter he gets wailed on..also I am going to get the girdle of Gender..Anemone becomes Anemonette
Tanoch Thas'ala is offline   Reply With Quote