Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2003, 08:44 PM   #31
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

I'm gonna have to say no to this rule because if it was put in to place i would probally forget it alot, and i don't want people yelling at me just cause i used a sig in my post more then once in a thread plus i like looking at everyones sig.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:04 PM   #32
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I VOTE NO,the sigs are part of us they stay if people don't want to look at sigs then join another Forum, but wait every forum I've ever visited used sigs so I guess you can use the telephone. no offence but this has to be the most ASS BACK WARD Idea I've ever heard on a RPG forum.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:20 PM   #33
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
no offence but this has to be the most ASS BACK WARD Idea I've ever heard on a RPG forum.
You have the best way of saying things, Crimson.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:45 PM   #34
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Darn, nobody flamed me. Willow, is it true that "W%W Forum" stands for the "Willow, and Warriors Forum"? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2003, 10:48 PM   #35
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I propose that if such a rule were implemented, Vaskie will be the sig police and get to blow the whistle on all evil sig posters with short posts and big sigs.
Whatever happend to me PMing every single person I've encountered with an over 225x155 sig (horizontal x verticle) a resized version of their sig? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You know I've been doing that for over 2 years now [img]tongue.gif[/img] Just never felt a need to make a big public to-do about it... These sorts of things are best handeled behind the scenes anyway...
Old 05-07-2003, 10:50 PM   #36
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by ocelot:
I was just going to test out a new sig darn it! Sigs are grand and a bit of the enjoyment here on IW! Fly !!
OCELOT
O_O JEEEZ!!!

um how about I fix that for ya' right now...
Old 05-07-2003, 10:54 PM   #37
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Here: Wear it with pride

The server it's on only goes down the first tuesday of every month just for maintenance...
Old 05-07-2003, 10:59 PM   #38
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Thanks, I like my sig at the size it is, now.
Old 05-08-2003, 12:08 AM   #39
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
I VOTE NO,the sigs are part of us they stay if people don't want to look at sigs then join another Forum, but wait every forum I've ever visited used sigs so I guess you can use the telephone. no offence but this has to be the most ASS BACK WARD Idea I've ever heard on a RPG forum.
Shut it CrimsonButterKnife, I don't see you coming up with any ASS FORWARD ideas. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Who said anything about getting rid of or changing sigs? Some people have a reading problem. I was just suggesting that those people with huge sigs don't post them unless the post size outweighs it.
Old 05-08-2003, 12:09 AM   #40
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Thanks, I like my sig at the size it is, now.
What you thanking me for? Did I give you your evening milk and cookies? No. I didn't say you should change your sig, I said don't always post it when it's twice the friggin size of your actual post. It's a waste of space.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray