Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2003, 05:42 PM   #11
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

at college we used to play a ton of team halflife. With all these crazy different boards, man that was fun. I'm jealous.
Old 09-25-2003, 05:54 PM   #12
Target
Red Dragon

Halflife...now that brings back some good memories...that should not take to long to install either!!
what is Counter-strike ?? lots of you are suggesting it but I've not played it, why is it so good??
I'm sure UT2K3 will get rolled out as well!!

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Old 09-25-2003, 09:41 PM   #13
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Target:
What is Counter-strike ?? lots of you are suggesting it but I've not played it, why is it so good??
Counter-Strike is a downloadable mod for Halflife, in which one teams plays a group of terrorists and the other group plays as counter-terrorists.

There are several scenarios
  • Bomb - Ts (terrorists) try and plant a bomb in a specified place. They win if either the bomb goes off or all CTs (counter-terrorists) are eliminated.
    CTs win by either disarming the bomb, eliminating all Ts or by making sure that the bomb is not planted before time runs out.
  • Hostage - Ts have several hostages which the CTs try to rescue and take to an extraction point. Cts win by extracting enough hostages or eliminating all Ts.
    Ts win by eliminating all CTs or by making sure that the hostages have not been rescued when time runs out.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:19 PM   #14
SecretMaster
Apophis

Definately QIII