Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2003, 12:33 AM   #11
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Very few people actually like roaches. The are a few wierd people out there though. My sister screams and throws a fit when she sees one. Then she tries to make me get rid of it. She seems to have a sever phobia of these critters. I just get the spray or my sneaker and *bam* they're dead, and buried at sea.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 09-23-2003, 12:34 AM   #12
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Cool Larry, I look forward to the pics. We need to get a Pauly/Larry pic soon, your not far away. And Nano also he is near us
Old 09-23-2003, 07:54 AM   #13
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah...we need to. Also Cerek is somewhere around here, as is our buddy RonB, but we have to sneak him outta the house away from his wife, remember?
Old 09-23-2003, 12:58 PM   #14
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Congrats Larry, Steve Irwin (the Croc. Hunter) would be proud.
Perhaps we should start calling him the snake hunter. Larry can you say "Krikey"?
Old 09-25-2003, 01:08 PM   #15
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Well done Snake-Hunter. Good work, rescuing the life of an innocent, cute, huggy snake. *steals nearest snake and runs away*

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 09-25-2003, 09:12 PM   #16
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

right on Larry! Good to hear you're looking out for the little guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2003, 09:32 PM   #17
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
You didn't eat it ? I hear they taste like chicken.
I think they do.

Anyways way to go larry. Very brave of you.

Speaking of wild animals I had to set mice traps out last night. And I got one.Hehehe little bugger.

Oh speaking of wild animals I live on the edge of the small town I live in and I always keep the garbage outside. So the other day I went to put some in there and there is bear tracks all over the place and the garbage is ripped a part. And for some reason the mice trap did not help to catch him.
Old 09-25-2003, 09:53 PM   #18
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I remember I rescued a King Snake from one of our cats when I was about 12. The snake was only about 6 or 7 inches long, and the cat had punked it a few times with its claws. It was squirming about each hit from the cat, I felt sorry for it. So I rescued it and was holding it in my hands, remember my dad had business company over LOl at the same time, some guy from India I think, he saw me with the snake and said "bad bad snake!" or some such LOL. Of course me being 12 and an only child, and a tom boy, I ignored him LOL. Put the snake in a plastic bucket, and proceeded to my friend Cindy's house down the road on my bike. She was a tomboy like me, and had like 8 brothers LOL, so I'm thinking they will think this snake is cool. So I get there, and my friend Cindy and her sister is looking in my bucket at the snake, admiring it, when one of Cindy's brothers comes up behind me and hits the back of my bike, and I drop the bucket. Well the snake I guess got messed up probably because of the reverberations from the bucket dropping, it is kinda just squirming spastically on the ground. The brother that hit me announces at the top of his voice to his other brothers, "we got a rabid snake here! help!" bla bla. Sheesh rabid? Can snakes even get rabid I'm thinking? I know the snake is just shaken up, it had been through a lot of abuse then the bucket dropping, ack. Well, the saga ended sadly.

bout 6 of the brothers came running out of various directions and killed the snake with a shovel. It never bit out at anyone, was just flailing. Then they went and told Cindy's mother that I brought a dangerous snake to them, and I was no longer allowed to go over Cindy's house LOL. Never saw her again.

Reality Show Recaps