Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2002, 12:18 PM   #1
foody
Manshoon

For all of you who saw my webpage earlier it was an aweful webpage and I can't agree more than that. Which is why I want to revise it to make something more beautiful, more interesting, eye appealing and full of information. Now the information part is my responsibilty but I need someone who is good at designed webpage to aid me. It would be greatly appreciate it, of course you would be credit it, like the rest of the credits I am putting in the txt file for my game. To see what I did so far simply go to my old webpage. For others who never saw my URL link it is http://www.geocities.com/foody52100/Zenardo.html
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.<p>I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 12:45 PM   #2
DaemonJ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

For starters, why isn't this topic in the General Discussion forum instead of the Dungeon Craft forum?

Next, what do you want your web page/site to be about (i.e. a game in particular, a repository of information on a lot of games, just personal information about you, or what)?

The answer to the above will greatly affect what you need to do and how to go about it.
DaemonJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 04:39 PM   #3
foody
Manshoon

Will the reason it is posted here because it is toward DC you see. The game I am making is using DC. Anyways I want my webpage about the three games I am making called Devastating Battle (the series). The only problem is from what you are seeing I am not very good at creating good looking webpage. Would you be able to help me? If not you can anyone else help me please? I believe the webpage representation talks a great deal about one's game and I would to give a good impression. After all I am going to be investing big time in creating a good game of course when there is very little bugs in DC that remain to be a big obstacle for me.
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.<p>I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
Old 08-01-2002, 04:50 PM   #4
DaemonJ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes I could help you out but you or someone else would have to do the graphics. I can do nav bars/buttons but that is about it since I do coding and backend (database) work.

Do you have a host yet?
Old 08-01-2002, 07:20 PM   #5
foody
Manshoon

Thank you sooo MUCH! That is all I need, yes I do have a host. By all means do put yourself the full credit it's your right anyways [img]smile.gif[/img] . Thank you, thank you, thank you. Just tell me when you are ready and you can have the full access to my host so you can do the changes of course when you are ready I will send you the username and password. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2002, 09:42 PM   #6
DaemonJ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Do you have any content ready? Such as information regarding your game (classes, races, abilities, spells, combat, monsters, story line, etc.); what you want to give visitors to your site to get them interested in your game.

Also, do you have any graphics (banners, buttons, images, screenshots) ready?

Do you have any particular theme of colors that you would like to use?

We should probably move this conversation over to email instead of using the forum.

I'll PM you my email address and we can continue from there.

[ 08-01-2002, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: DaemonJ ]
Old 08-02-2002, 08:27 AM   #7
foody
Manshoon

Good idea use this email address instead Devastating_Battle@hotmail.com don't use the emulator_fun@hotmail.com
Old 08-02-2002, 11:42 PM   #8
Dark Cobalt
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmmm... There was a guy I knew at quakeclan.net that once offered to make my clan's webpage. I saw some of the pages he did, but i just don't remember if they were good or not. You must surely prefer someone in the rpg atmosphere as the style varies greatly, but who knows... Also, I lost contact a few years ago, so I really don't know if this e-mail is still up. Oh well, whatever. The email is "cochrane_k@optusnet.com.au".

Siak-tair ad shair.
-Dark Cobalt
Dark Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 01:51 AM   #9
Deathbringer

Hey foody, I could do some pretty neat graphics for you if you wanted. Or at least help you out
Old 09-02-2002, 08:13 AM   #10
foody
Manshoon

I send you an email..did you receive it?