Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2002, 02:37 PM   #51
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Quote:
*waves virtual check* Of course, we in the Anti-Anomen Society have a rule about giving money to people who have him in their party ...
We DO?! ...odd... you'll have to bring me up to speed with all these erm, oddities shall we say..

Quote:
Ah, Cloudy, just got my acknowlegement from the Anti-Anomen Society for my (virtual) donation. (After all, it is a virtual organization).

Dear Attalus (also known as little brother),

Thank you so much for the donation. We will try to use it to the very best effect, sending mental health professionals to the benighted areas that have not yet been able to say "no" to the Annoying One, that would be the BGII board. We will try to accede to your desire to "put in a good word for Nalia, while we are at it," but funds are scarce and I cannot promise this. Yours truly, your sister, (signed)IMOEN.

Now, wasn't that sweet? And prompt, too. I like dealing with an organization so frank about its purpose and open in its methods.
Att, have you quite lost it? [img]tongue.gif[/img] what HAVE you been drinking lately, no on second thoughts, I dont wanna know [img]tongue.gif[/img] ignorence is bliss n all that *grin*

[ 10-28-2002, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 10-28-2002, 02:41 PM   #52
chi master
Zhentarim Guard

Hey downunda looks like there's more 'n' one kiwi one this board then dont it.
Hmmmmmmmmmm...Ahhh..you live in Christchurch do you ,I was in the south island yesterday but I stayed in Picton I went over on the interislander.
Old 10-28-2002, 02:42 PM   #53
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, just RC Cola. Just like to pull cloudy's chain every once in a while.
Old 10-28-2002, 02:44 PM   #54
chi master
Zhentarim Guard

oh yeah I almost forgot......on the tenth of december.....................
IM GOING TO ENGLAND FOR FIVE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-28-2002, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: chi master ]
Old 10-28-2002, 02:45 PM   #55
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

LOL Att, and I like to bait you too [img]tongue.gif[/img] its fun lol, s'long as it doesnt go too far... erm, I'd better get offline for a bit be back in an hr or so btw, could u post on Child thingy, I'd like to hear your views. lol, btw, whats ur fav BG helm? I like the ones the Amnish guards wear [img]smile.gif[/img] goes well with plate heheh.
Old 10-28-2002, 02:45 PM   #56
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hiya, Cloudy! I'll have one of those "Turkey Dinners" you were advertising in Hedda's thread, with all the trimmings!

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 10-28-2002, 03:00 PM   #57
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hi, Saz. Galadria has just announced that she will be cooking the Thanksgiving dinner this year instead of going to my sister's, as we usually do. She has never cooked a turkey before, so it should be interesting. Needless to say, yours truly will be acting as sous-chef.
CD, I usually wear the Helmet of Charm Protection.

[ 10-28-2002, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 10-28-2002, 03:13 PM   #58
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Turkeys are very easy, Attalus. Tell her to put a lot of butter up under the skin. (If you don't use butter, then low-fat margarine works as well) and make sure the seasoning gets under the skin as well. I use a combination of sage, onion, salt, and black pepper. Are you guys doing stuffing or forgoing it?

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 10-28-2002, 03:42 PM   #59
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I prefer a nice juicy chicken, just the way my mum used to make it

Hi Chi master [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] There's a coupla other kiwis hangin' round too. There's "The Heirophant" from Dunedin - Haven't quite got him figured out yet And "Scolarcs" but he's from Auckland so he doesn't count [img]tongue.gif[/img] What part of the North Island are you from? Wellington?
What are you off to England for? Just a holiday or is it for work?

I want my CD Drive to work [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] I need two more secret packages in GTA3 till I get the rocket launcher delivered to my hideout and I can't play the game

I'm also considering forking out for UT '03 but it'd be no use to me without a working CD drive [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2002, 05:17 PM   #60
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
CD, I usually wear the Helmet of Charm Protection.
The helm of defense is quite good too. I really meant lookswise. lol, well, I'm sure a child of Bhaal is entitled to SOME vanity [img]smile.gif[/img] lol, I like the "wings" off the Amnish helm. Kinda resemble a dragons wings imho. which is why I like it .