Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2001, 12:17 PM   #1
teval
Dungeon Master

this Vault Room you'll fight some undead warriors and some imps. Once they're out of the way begin the Chain Pull Puzzle by starting with the pull chains nearest the locked grate and working north. Pulling some chains down raises others so keep looking around to see the effects of your actions. The last pull is on the north side of the southeast pillar. Once it stays down the grate will open to the vault and you can get the second Evil Element - the Idol of Darkness.
As i have fore 56 houers in real time try to figred this door open i was wonder if any can make a drawings witch of the place with marking of witch order to draw them as i been here fore over 56 houers real time play and yes i try the suggestion somebody post here last night did something wrong

Teval
teval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 12:25 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Locating the one pull which will immediately go back up (roughly 11:00)and working clockwise, then counter clockwise and one last recheck before pulling the "last" pull is really the most simple method of solving this puzzle. Since this works and takes little time to accomplish I really don't see that it is worth the effort to figure out another system.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 02:16 PM   #3
teval
Dungeon Master

will conntinue with my task there

its one of the hardest places so fare in the game i have found the rest have bbeen quete easy so fare

i manage to go trow serpents temple wit out cure poisin as spell or any bottles

ths place give me the creep in difficult

teval
teval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 02:17 PM   #4
Jason
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I suggest using the walkthrough at www.volberding.com it works well, got me through all the puzzles in the game very quickly.
Good Luck!!!
Jason!!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote