Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2002, 06:02 PM   #101
andrewas
Harper

Fallen, that sig your currently using is so far outside the limit its not even funny. Do you have any idea how much you just slowed my connection? And 56K is slow enough. I would remove or crop it till the Deaths provide something a little closer to regulation.

DB, if you have time, axes, plus flames or maybe lightning. I have no artistic talent of any description so Ill leave the specifics up to you. Dont animate it unless you can make it very, very cool by doing so, I prefer statics. Dont lose any sleep over it mind, I can wait a few days if need be. TIA.
Old 10-06-2002, 06:06 PM   #102
Fallen
Dungeon Master

Yea sorry about that I've removed it now.
Old 10-06-2002, 07:14 PM   #103
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Hey guys, I'm hosting the sig pic you updated for me, so you can delete it if you need/want to.

Thanks!
Old 10-06-2002, 07:52 PM   #104
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
DB, if you have time, axes, plus flames or maybe lightning. I have no artistic talent of any description so Ill leave the specifics up to you. Dont animate it unless you can make it very, very cool by doing so, I prefer statics. Dont lose any sleep over it mind, I can wait a few days if need be. TIA.
andrews- Deathbringer is very good at animations. If youve gone to my website, the logo is by Deathbringer, as is the flames in my sig! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2002, 08:03 PM   #105
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

hey guys...i'm looking for a manga pic of my elf for my signature. she's 6'7" 145 pounds, has the amber eyes of a lion, as well as mane, ears, and tail. she's a fighter who duel weilds some bad @$$ long swords (she has a lot of swords i wouldn't expect a drawing to have them all so i'm not even going to count) and two comp long bows. she is a dark sun elf (not sure where you can get info on them) who wears mostly human styles and only has studded leather for armor. her boots also glow blue. any questions? i'd love if you could help. ty...
Old 10-07-2002, 12:45 AM   #106
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Here's the best I can do seeing as how FREAKING tired I am and... it's tomorrow already... sheesh I'm gonna hit the hay...

Whatcha' Gonna' Do? - Theme No Maril

[ 10-07-2002, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 10-07-2002, 12:49 AM   #107
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Ey Fallen, Neither of us even got a chance to see this sig, mind PMing it to me? The URL for it I mean...

sorry for being out all day folks... DB's been sleeping i'm sure... as he's been up for like over a day or something, and I'm quite tired myself after doing alot of rigorouse Jellyfish catching... yeah I nkow it sound stupid but I won a prize [img]tongue.gif[/img] A nintnedo GameCube! hehe... now all I have to decide is weather Super Smash Bros. or the new star fox will be first priority [img]tongue.gif[/img]

oh and while we're all just standin' around...

Listen to music!

Once again Fallen.... I want that Sig URL Private messaged to me STAT [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2002, 01:43 AM   #108
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:

I couldnt really do as much this time as I did with yoru last one, not much of his eyes to actually get at [img]tongue.gif[/img] i did do some smoothing and blurred the fire to give it an effectf radiating heat...

If it shows up as a big red X right now, put it in your sig anyway, Lycos has been acting funny latley, and I'm uploading a very large Mp3 at the moment..

if you'd like to listen to some music while you wait.. might i recomend this sucker i just uploaded ?

Holy Forces - God's Hand Remix
Very nice /)eath, thanks agasin for the new sig...the person in the sig is a guy btw isn't he

If not let it be known NOW

Thanks.
Old 10-07-2002, 01:48 AM   #109
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
Ey Fallen, Neither of us even got a chance to see this sig, mind PMing it to me? The URL for it I mean...

sorry for being out all day folks... DB's been sleeping i'm sure... as he's been up for like over a day or something, and I'm quite tired myself after doing alot of rigorouse Jellyfish catching... yeah I nkow it sound stupid but I won a prize [img]tongue.gif[/img] A nintnedo GameCube! hehe... now all I have to decide is weather Super Smash Bros. or the new star fox will be first priority [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Neither, go for Super Mario Sunshine, I Recommend [img]smile.gif[/img] Than Smash brothers, than Capcom vs SNK2 if you haven't got it already and than Starfox. Just my opinion though.
Old 10-07-2002, 08:14 AM   #110
Gromnir
Dungeon Master

Hi, I would like the "dragon heads 2 with Gromnir on it please!
Thinking of death while living,<br />This is the warrior\'s way<br />thinking of pain when in pleasure.<br />keeps you alive from day to day<br /><br />Time is a great teacher, and then kills all it\'s students.<br /><br />DJG\'s first official helper and second in command. <br /><br />