Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2003, 09:58 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I have been trying to keep the two threads that are devoted to our online team up-to-date and neat. If you have not noticed lately, I have updated the lists with all the information from your previous posts.

If you have a change to make to any part of either thread, please mention it, so we can have accurate information about your time availability and your character stats.

If your post has been deleted, that means that your information has been recorded on the list. If you have any questions, please notify TheCrimsomBlade (TCB) or me.

Old 09-14-2003, 11:59 PM   #2
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Much thanks for your efforts Larry.

Today I went through and checked to see if anybody was missing or signed in the wrong areas, or needed to be added but found everyone was pretty much up to date.

I have two new arcane archers of my own to add this week. They are levels 15 and 14. I want to try them rather than using all 20 levels. I may even go down as low as levels 11 & 12 I will try them over the next few days and then add the ones I like.
Old 09-15-2003, 08:56 AM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Good work, Larry!

TCB, I actually enjoy playing with my 12 to 15 lvl characters! There's some challenge, but the monsters at lower levels, anyway, seem to fit whatever your level is. At least it seems like they are.

I enjoy playing the lower level char with the team, as it feels like a good mix. I've had a lot of fun with you guys and I've never got past level 3 yet...got a goal to go a few more levels with the team!
Old 09-15-2003, 08:51 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

OH man, I need you guys down there...tried to go solo on level one today...got my poor bard killed a few times and ran for the hills! LOL
Old 09-15-2003, 09:24 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I have just rebuilt my new monk. He is a level 12, and I like'em. If not he, then my Level 20 Rogue/Shadowdancer will be there. Those are the only two you'll be seeing from me for a while, though I will keep my Cleric available just in case.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 09:43 PM   #6
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

You need to pratice what you write! LOL you said something about lower level Characters being fun with (the team):

to quote you;

I enjoy playing the lower level char (with the team), as it feels like a good mix. I've had a lot of fun with you guys and I've never got past level 3 yet...got a goal to go a few more levels (with the team!)

I have found that lower level Characters need (THE TEAM) or like you said you spend alot of time running for the hills! LOL! so much for going as the lone ranger.
I did the same thing last night with my new Level 1 Mage/5 Fighter/5 Arcane Archer and got my tail fried so bad I went back to the ready room (the ready room is where I build PC's) and added three (3) levels to Arcane Archer. Then I went back in and still did a little running but not from the Kobolds or Drow, with a team He will be a good PC to use.

For going along I'll use my lvl 20 PC's LOL

[ 09-15-2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 09-15-2003, 11:50 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
You need to pratice what you write! LOL you said something about lower level Characters being fun with (the team):

to quote you;

I enjoy playing the lower level char (with the team), as it feels like a good mix. I've had a lot of fun with you guys and I've never got past level 3 yet...got a goal to go a few more levels (with the team!)

I have found that lower level Characters need (THE TEAM) or like you said you spend alot of time running for the hills! LOL! so much for going as the lone ranger.
I did the same thing last night with my new Level 1 Mage/5 Fighter/5 Arcane Archer and got my tail fried so bad I went back to the ready room (the ready room is where I build PC's) and added three (3) levels to Arcane Archer. Then I went back in and still did a little running but not from the Kobolds or Drow, with a team He will be a good PC to use.

For going along I'll use my lvl 20 PC's LOL
LOL, yah, I know.. I need you guys! SOLO, just aint my thing! Poor Alassra...she was fried a few times!
Old 09-16-2003, 08:07 PM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Lol! I was turned to stone, and did not have anything to do to get me out of it, and my character was just standing there with the stupid beasts whacking away at me but not being able to do but 1 or 2 damage (stoneskin, get it?), so I began messing with the emote commands. They would hit me and I would laugh. They would get in a critical hit and I would cheer. it was fun until somebody finally came along and released me.