Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2003, 05:10 PM   #1
Taski
The Magister

Sorry, i forgot to introduce myself

Ok, here is my character information screen:

Int: ~16
Spi: 0
Wil: ~16
Pre: 18

Str: ~14
Dex: ~17
Agi: ~15
For: ~16

Traits:
- No sleep needed
- Canīt survive without pizza
- drives car & motorbike like the devil himself
- will die without his computer
- heterosexual

I am 28 years old, writing out of the Expo-City Hannover, deep in Niedersachsen, Germany.
I am a cop and i am a good one
I played CosmicForge 10times, Wiz7&8 1x, now its my 3rd walk through Wiz&War.

I am clanleader of the ROLLING BONES (www.rolling-bones.org), it is an evil Diablo2-Clan, come visit the page and fill the guestbook, plz.

Oki...any questions??
Old 01-03-2003, 05:22 PM   #2
Artanius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well welcome to the board Taski.. Im new here myself so dont expect much wise advise coming your way via me. and by the way how can your Spirit be at 0... isnt that impossible....

Lost And Confused, Artanius
Old 01-03-2003, 05:27 PM   #3
Taski
The Magister

When SPI is important for religious people like the priest, then my SPI is nearly ZERO

...and if u need some help, i have finished the game 2 days ago, so ask the Taskmaster ^^

[ 01-03-2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Taski ]
Old 01-03-2003, 05:40 PM   #4
Artanius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Good Point, If I had a charachter layout I believe it'd go something like this
Race:~Pixie (A very tall pixie I might add)
Class:~Warlock Extordinaire
Int:14
Spi:-3 (I dont believe In God and that says alot)
Wil:12
Pre:15

Str:13
Dex:~18
Agi:~17
For:15

Traits:
-Can Sleep For Days at a time
-Extreme Laziness
-....*falls asleep on keyboard*
Old 01-03-2003, 05:46 PM   #5
Taski
The Magister

hehe

Cool personality, very likeable.

I see, we will get along with each other, nice 2 have u here.
Old 01-03-2003, 09:31 PM   #6
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Interesting to meet both of you. I will offer a thought, which can be considered or ignored (and either one makes me equally happy)...

Spirituality, in my book, is a communing in and belief of a higher power. That higher power is not always God (or the various incarnations based on religion), but may often reflect a different view, such as the druids and shamans (shamen?) who believe in the higher power of nature and natural forces. Others believe in the ability of humankind to be the higher power, and others believe in the absence of power as the higher power. There are those who believe in the opposites of power as the higher power, which makes up the dark side.

Some believe in their power in silence, while others believe in groups. They are all around you, avatars of all the different approaches to faith. Is any one of them right? Not necessarily. Are they wrong, then? No, not that either. They simply are, in my book.

Most of the wars that have broken out over the course of time have gained strength from the conflict in different views of power. Whether catalyst, fuel, or igniter, religious belief has played a large part in many of our world's wars.

Whew! I think that's about enough of this fruity-flake wine here. Over to the Boogre Bar for a mug of the good stuff, and a return to sensibility!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 10:16 PM   #7
Taski
The Magister

Great posting, Bungleau.

But now u forced me to say some more things about this "god-thing". Unfortunately is my english not so great as yours , so i have to say it all a little bit...ehm...easier to understand

First of all i believe in WHAT I SEE, and not in some powers or forces, that are totally invisible the whole time i live on this planet. In addition to this there is absolutely NO SIGN or something for me that there is something to believe in.

And i think we all lost a lot of friends by car-accidents or other accidents, or some things happen that we cannot understand or explain. In each case everyone can interpret something in this action, trying to find a "reason" for what happened.

IMO this is a real waste of time, because obviously we only live once - and i donīt want to waste only one second in something that is "eventually" there.

Until i donīt get a signal or a hint from this "force" , i only believe in the engine of my 900er FireBlade - and THIS IS 4 REAL, i tell u !

...with atheistical greetingx

Taski
Old 01-05-2003, 06:22 AM   #8
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

G'day Taski,

Don't confuse spirituality with religion.

You say you ride a motorcycle. Find & read a book called "zen & the art of motorcycle maintenance". I've been riding motorcycles for 20 years & I always find it a spiritual experience. In fact a couple of close encounters with kangaroos last year made me feel somewhat closer to my maker then I would prefer. It also prompted me to buy my 1st car in 15 years.

I wouldn't mind having a fang on the fireblade. [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2003, 03:30 PM   #9
Taski
The Magister

Yepp, u are right....while writing i have the same idea

Oki, so "Religiousness (?)": 0, SPI: not known