Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2002, 08:37 PM   #41
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:
you have never been to Yulash, and it is not your hometown. your characters have not discovered their present location, so I see no need to hand-out general information yet.

Skye, leggy may be waiting for everyone to have their turns

EDIT:

this is great, thank you Dundee. you are right. posted for all reference, will make better qualitied maps later, I promise

The West Branch, Moonsea

[ 09-20-2002, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: 250 ]
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 02:15 AM   #42
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Sennid Isdotter

Losing her patience Sennid decided that she had to take command of the situation, they were losing precious time here.
"Well Ferji I'm very pleased to meet you, I'm Sennid" she said and then turned to face the entire group.
"Now I think the answer to those stones will come soon, it won't do us any good sitting ducks out here.
I say we move towards that campfire and check it out. Ranger, will you go with me in the shadows?"
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 04:40 AM   #43
Legolas
Jack Burton

Ferji

"Uh.. It is an honour to meet you all. As it seems noone knows our exact location... say, would anyone be offended if I quit the paladin talk for now? Let's just walk to the light. If we're lucky they have meat roasting. I'm hungry."

The halfling started out towards the campfire, but turned back and nudged Robin.

"I thought it was a dreamstone at first," he whispered.
"Eh, if moonstones come in dreams, do dreamstones come from the moon?"

Ferji wiggled his toes in the grass a bit as he thought about that, then headed off towards the fire yet again.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 04:55 AM   #44
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:
I assume, Ferji followed Sennid and Rbon, what is your plan, Skye?

and Sir Regin, steathy poster huh?

[ 09-20-2002, 06:19 AM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 09-20-2002, 05:01 AM   #45
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

"... do dreamstones come from the moon?" as the words slipped off Ferji's mouth, Robin already vanished from his sight, leaving only the descending echos of his light steps into the darkness. The next he saw was Sennid, who used the campfire as a guidence, and sprinted silently after the ranger.

OOC:
what do you do, Ferji?

Robin arrived his destination shortly. An unpleasent stench hang low in the air. Something tripped him, he bent low and discovered here and there lay the remainants and bones of animals (or humans) which stacked into several piles.

The camp was quiet, except the occasional low grumblings of un-intelligible words. As he approached the center, the foul stench grew stronger and was mixed up with another smell like a burnt rotted corpse.

Robin made out four forms sitting around the camp fire. A half skinned and burnt animal was setted over fire, and one of the smaller creatures was tending it. Against the blazing fire, Robin spotted a humanoid standing up and stretching lazily. The creature stood well over six ft tall, with thick arms stretched over head. After the exersize, the humanoid barked a string of angry words at his smaller campanion. The words barely resembled "ye faster, me so hungry now!" The outline of its doglike face casted a perfect shadow into Robin's eyes, and he could also swear he saw the yellow teeth sticking out of its ugly jaws.

OOC:
Sennid arrived shortly after

Like wind, nearly unseen and unheard against the black void, Sennid arrived at a spot precisely the same distance with Robin's from the center. She was feintly surprised when the ranger, barely visible ten ft from her, turned and acknowledged her presence. She must have stepped on a small branch somewhere along the way.

[ 09-20-2002, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 09-20-2002, 07:19 AM   #46
Legolas
Jack Burton

Ferji

While the disappearance of the ranger left him startled for a moment, he was soon shrugging and jogged towards the fire. He figured his size, or lack of it, would keep him hidden, he was barefoot, and his chainmail was too rusty to make a lot of noise. And if he were wrong there'd be no problems either. If there were friendly people near the fire, they'd appreciate him not sneaking up on him, and if there were evil people he could eat and get to do some killing. He was good at fighting, so he usually won. And winning was fun...
With this much reasoning his mind was overheating, so he allowed his thoughts to trail off to wherever they were going as he went.

OOC: I'm off, probably 'til Monday, but I trust CCL will look after Ferji and keep the story going
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 07:40 AM   #47
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: ahhh, crap, I know you will be back!!! before monday, that is

sure, leave him to me
Old 09-20-2002, 09:03 AM   #48
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Robin Clym

Using hand signals, Robin asked Sennid what she wanted to do, to talk or leave them alone? If she wanted to fight, he would use an arrow to aim the largest target's head first( which he thinks is an Orc) after she had set up some suitable traps.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 09:19 AM   #49
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Sennid sensed a barely audible sound away from the campfire. Focusing intently, her sensible ears picked up a sound of low grumbling, coming from behind the tents away from the campfires

OOC:
topic concerning traps, you need to at least come up with a decent description for your trap, for the first time you using it. the rest of the times, you can just say the kind trap you will set. otherwise, it will not work. Since Sennid is fairly low level now, she can create basic spike trap, provided that the condition allows.

[ 09-20-2002, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 09-20-2002, 04:46 PM   #50
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye

Skye decided to remain back, since everyone else was going to check it out. Although it was probably unsafe to remain alone, she thought it best to ready defense and attack spells in case the creatures at the fire turn out to be dangerous. Loosening her bastard sword in its sheath, she readied spells and kept her ears and eyes alert for signs of danger around her, as well as in the direction of the campfire.
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote