Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2002, 11:22 AM   #31
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Robin Clym

Robin was not used to seeing halflings since he grew up among mainly humans and elves, but he had seen them before in the marketplace where they had a terrible reputation for being pickpockets. The halflings did not usually target the rangers though, since that would only mean trouble.

However, Robin was far away from the marketplace now( or maybe he was just half a mile away, but the area around him was starkly unfamiliar), so this halfling could end up doing anything. The halfling seemed harmless enough though, what with his armour in disrepair, and his lack of assertiveness showing through his speech.

Still, it could be all just an act, and Robin wondered how could he determine whether or not the halfling was a threat. He also wondered whether the halfling had anything to do with the moonstones.

Assuming a defensive stance, Robin spoke one word to the halfling,

"Moonstone?"

[ 09-18-2002, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 01:33 PM   #32
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Sennid Isdotter

Sennid reached to the ground and picked up the bag with supplies. She felt herself to make sure she wasn't injured, but there was no sign of that at all. Actually, she felt fresh, cleansed in some way. Her breathing was easy and she felt exiliirated (yeah yeah, spelling I KNOW! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). She swung the bag over her shoulder and turned to face the man (or was it a boy) that had just spoken to her..
She looked him up and down and decided that he was a halfling.
He had presented himself as Ferji, a paladin..
She was just about to reach out her hand to introduce herself when "Nature-boy" stepped between and asked the halfling if he had a moonstone..
Well it was an authorized question she guessed, she looked at the halfling to see what his answer would be..

[ 09-18-2002, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 01:42 PM   #33
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:
Sennid, dude, there you are FINALLY!

welcome back, I suppose?

[ 09-18-2002, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: 250 ]
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 01:46 PM   #34
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

OOC: [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe, yeah sorry for the little absense, Ive been having a ruff time with the GF lately, so alot of my energy has gone to make our relationship work out. Well, things seem to be okay now.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 03:17 PM   #35
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The Moonsea Area

[ 09-19-2002, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 09-18-2002, 07:14 PM   #36
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:
guys guys, I have a BIG question. Ranchoweb NEVER let me upload. I put in picture, click upload, bam, the process completes, but no picture was there... I checked my folder, but there is nothing in it. I haven't been able to load any pictures lately... why? I guess this question is particularly directed to Dundee Slayton, since he introduced me there.

and I 've sent another two local maps through your emails. I made them, and the quality sucks, but that is due to I dont have a computer at hand. when I get mine, I ganaratee absolute quality.

and someone do me a favor, host that two maps (named Yulosh and Zhentil Keep) please, so I can post here for reference. thank you

NOTICE
this is a fairly small detail, but it'd affect your gaming experience somewhat, I believe.

You see the font I used on the previous post saying The Moonsea Area? it is written in Vivaldi. Your Microsoft Words 2002 is supposed to have it, remember IF you want to see these coolie nifty letters, you MUST have this font on your computer. so go download a few. This is NOT required.

Mainly I will be using
so if you are interested in seeing something other than the usual boring font, go download these, alright? [img]smile.gif[/img]
The instruction on how to use them:
  1. First, you go to the website Fonts 1(A to G) and Fonts 2(H to Z). (In case you haven't noticed, you can just click on the fonts I listed above, to download them. [img]smile.gif[/img] )
  2. Download the fonts of your choice, you need to put the fonts in your Fonts folder under (in my case) C:\WINNT\Fonts
Now you are good to go. good luck and enjoy, everyone

[ 09-18-2002, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 09-19-2002, 01:09 AM   #37
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:
Whoever posts next, go to this site: Dice Roller and roll 1d10. Please dont forget to put my email address in the "Type in your e-mail address" section, which is Indikofaithz@hotmail.com

[ 09-19-2002, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 09-19-2002, 05:12 AM   #38
Legolas
Jack Burton

Ferji

The halfling scratched his head with his left hand while his right disappeared into the pocket holding the gem.

"Moonstone? What kind of name for a place is that? This is still Faerun, right? Isn't it? Oh my..."

Certainly this was disturbing news, and Ferji was at a loss what to do next. He took the stone out, holding it in both hands as he stared into its depths, as if an answer could be found there.

OOC: one D10 rolled and emailed

EDIT: It's a 6. Is that good or bad? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-19-2002, 05:15 AM: Message edited by: Legolas ]
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2002, 09:24 AM   #39
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

OOC: ? I personally use Angelfire, and have never promoted ranchoweb to anybody. I think you are thinking of somebody else, 250. As for the upload problem, try saving the files in a .jpg format first( you can use MS Paint to do it). Most web-accounts do not accept .bmp files.

By the way, is Yulash our hometown? If so, man we are near to it. Can everybody swim? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Robin Clym

Robin considered lamenting out loud, but settled for resting his head on the tip of his quarterstaff instead and sighed, as he witnessed the thickness of the halfling. However, maybe he was being too judgemental, since it was possible that this halfling had never seen a moonstone before.

Lifting up his head, Robin stood up straight and addressed the halfling properly, "I am Robin Clym, and I believe you have encountered an old man just before you ended up here? That gem that you now hold in your hand, is a moonstone. May I ask how did you obtain it?"

Pausing for a while, Robin spoke carefully, "I assume it fell from the sky and landed on you?"

Now, to see how the halfling responds this time...
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2002, 04:13 PM   #40
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- ack, sorry I havent posted for awhile. :\ school's been a pain recently. -.- but i shouldnt have any problems now. ^^

Skye

Taking her own moonstone, she showed it to the halfling. "It should look like this," she said to him with a smile. Sensing the ranger's uneasiness, she turned to him in reassurance. "Even if he doesn't have one, I don't think it should cause any danger to us. Obviously he is not native to this area, nor should he know anything about the stone. It's not like we know very much ourselves.." Turning back to the halfing, she introduced herself. "By the way, my name's Skye, half-elf bladebard. It's nice to meet 'cha," she said cheerfully.

OOC- if Legolas is here, why hasn't he posted yet?
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote