Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2002, 09:42 AM   #161
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

OOC: This does not warrant a full post, so I will just tell you all what Robin and I are thinking right now.

"FEERRRJJJJIIIII!!!!"
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 09:50 AM   #162
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: it surely does [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-20-2002, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: 250 ]
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 02:24 PM   #163
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
"Erm, I know it's rather, uh, rude of me to ask, but... why aren't you selling me too? Just my sense of curiousity you know, eheh."

Several nasty laughters came from the wall.

"You know," as the bard finished her talk, the orc leader chuckled softly, "For the time being, you amused me. If you fell for that pee-brain of an orc, you'd certainly deserved everything you got yourselves into."
(Skye's mental expression in response to the orc leader-- "Someone considers me amusing?" )
"Err, ok, I guess that answer works," she said with a slightly confused smile. "But were the arrows necessary? It's not like we're doing anything... So where do I go now?" she rattled off some of the questions running through her head, then covered her mouth aghast. 'Argh, there I go again... maybe if I stay on his goodside and continue to "amuse" him, then I might get something out of this...' she thought to herself.
She turned and faced the others. "Don't worry about me, just watch out for yourselves, alright? I'll be fine. So will Ferji, I hope." She turned back towards the direction of the orc leader, and waited.

ooc- was that a good "FEERRRJJJJIIIII!!!!" or a bad "FEERRRJJJJIIIII!!!!" ? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] wow, robin's response was soo helpful to the plot [img]tongue.gif[/img] the least you could have done was react to Skye's gesture. ^^; and where are our rogues? btw.. sorry if the 2nd image is too big.

[ 10-20-2002, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 04:20 PM   #164
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

OOC: Bad, definitely bad. [img]tongue.gif[/img] On a side note... I find it creepy that you chose to use a Gundam Wing:Endless Waltz screenshot, as I just finished rewatching it about an hour ago. Must be the spirit of Halloween.

As for our rogues, we only got two. Sennid and you. Thalali died in vain. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Robin Clym

Robin was feeling exasperated just now and thus was caught by surprise by Skye's gesture. If only the scene could match what went through his mind and heart at that time. He wanted to say something, to respond, but the sands of time were dropping fast and he needed to come to a decision.

He reflected upon Ferji. How many times could this Halfling Paladin possibly make things more complicated? No wait, he did not want to think about it. He feared what the answer would be.

The Orc leader wanted to see Ferji alone, and while he desired to see the last of the Halfling, he knew it was not the right thing to do. However, the odds were heavily against them. Normally, if it was just him, it would not matter, as he would gladly die in combat to uphold his beliefs, but the circumstances were not very ideal right now.

Sennid and Skye, especially Skye, were with him at the moment, and he did not wish to see any harm come to them. He had already lost Thalali, he did not wish to mourn the loss of another so soon.

Skye was offering to go in peace, but Robin feared she would become in pieces if she was left alone with these brutes. Whispering behind her, he asked, "Do you think it is such a good idea? Why don't you go invisible and retreat with Sennid? Ferji and I will cover for you while you try to find a way out of here."

As he whispered, Robin made a few finger gestures to Sennid to tell her to prepare to stealth herself.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 06:13 PM   #165
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The area was lighted fairly, you were surrounded by orcs from all sides. And archers trained their aims on you. There is no place to hide without fighting your way through.

OOC:
just a reminder, casting spells provoke attacks
Old 10-21-2002, 06:39 AM   #166
Legolas
Jack Burton

Question Mark

Find the halfling!

Ferji's a little unsure as to where everyone is right now, could someone draw him a map?
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 09:27 PM   #167
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
OOC: Bad, definitely bad. [img]tongue.gif[/img] On a side note... I find it creepy that you chose to use a Gundam Wing:Endless Waltz screenshot, as I just finished rewatching it about an hour ago. Must be the spirit of Halloween.
OOC- i don't find it creepy at all. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] my nickname with most of my friends is Duo (even among the people who dont know what anime is (oooh, you mean japanimation????) -.-; ) cuz i resemble and act like him.. except im a girl... [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img] eheh ^^; but that's besides the point entirely! [img]tongue.gif[/img] as for that whole blue vs. violet coloured eye controversy, i vote he has violet eyes.. just cuz it means i get to wear my kool violet contacts and freak out my mom. *grin* "EEE, she's possessed!" XD

Skye

Skye whispered back at Robin out of the corner of her mouth. "I think Fergi's done enough covering for one day," she said wryly. "And there's no harm in trying the peaceful way... fighting will definitely result in someone or someones getting mortally wounded or killed, and I'd rather not have that happen. Besides, I can take care of myself." she gave a small smirk over her shoulder and winked. "I've been ok til now, haven't I? I haven't exactly been the perfect angel in the past either... I've seen stickier situations." She turned forward again calmly. "Just do as they say for now, that's all we really can do."
While she still had his attention, she stuck out four fingers, then one finger, repeating it three times. 'I hope he understands what I'm talking about... and I hope Elith decides to help out his previous rescuers,' she wished fervently.

OOC- personally, I just hope I counted correctly and there are four people in our group, not including Elith. ^^; btw- sorry if I spelled any names wrong.. I'm really bad when it comes to that, eheh. ^^;;
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 04:22 AM   #168
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:

want me to draw a map? halfling, you are so spoiled [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ok, everyone, you were surrounded by a dozen orcs from all sides. The leader orc, Ragnar, was outside of the ring of the orcs, and was proceeding to leave.

so I suppose you all decided to surrender peacefully?

Everyone

The orcs roughly unarmed you, rudely yanking weapons out of your hands. They also seized your other belongings. Getting the sword out of the halfling proved to be surprisingly easy.

One Orc attempted a filthy hand at the bladebard, who recoiled in aversion. The perpetrator quickly received one in the jaw. Robin's fist slammed once more on the orc's face and connected another solid hit. The orc staggered back in pain while several others cursed loudly. Robin took a hit on the back of the head, which brought him falling. Skye shrilled as she saw the ranger fall and tried to get to him, but two orcs dragged her back forcefully. Robin struggled to stand up, but was quickly overwhelmed by punches and kicks. Soon, darkness took over.

Seeing his friends in trouble, Ferji tried to intercept, but was caught by several strong arms. The halfling screamed and kicked in the air, and finally bited. It was all to no vail.

You were led, and Robin being dragged, across the orc's stronghold. You passed through several neatly packed tents, whose canvas gloomed at the edge of bonfires light. In the middle of the camp was the largest tent of all. Ferji was left there, guarded by a few orcs.

The rest of you, Robin, Sky and Sennid, were marched further away, passing through the gate of a wooden bridge. A large broken and tainted tent greeted you. Your captors tied you up with thick ropes, and yanked you inside. It was all filthy and smelly, and a few dark forms skulked away to make room as you stumbled in.

[ 10-23-2002, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 10-23-2002, 04:27 AM   #169
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:
Ferji was by 5, and you were by 7.

btw, guys, I never thought you'd really fall for that orc. dont blame me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2002, 06:55 AM   #170
Legolas
Jack Burton

OOC: I thought you liked drawing maps
Anyway, I've a feeling you're either going to post more or send a PM, so I won't reply with a Ferji post just yet [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote