Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2002, 04:27 AM   #11
Whailor

If you have played through Fallout 1 & 2, then all the amounts of skills and the "henchman" are no stranger to you. It all already is in Fallout games.. Regarding henchman, then it's the same as in Fallout - if you left your follower "un-managed", they did stupid things and usually died fast. I.e. Myron (Fallout 2) charges heavily armored foes with his Needle Gun.. "Aww, Myron got smacked flat/perforated again.." However, little managing as telling the distance, combat options, weapon choices and such, and it all was quite easier. The follower could have been even mildly useful, at least they never got killed, never killed me with accidental burst shot from behind me, and did contribute to the fight.

Take yer time and do all the extra mouse clicks, they do not take that much time and will be quite useful
Old 07-11-2002, 04:34 AM   #12
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well I have only used Tomi, cause I think that the henchman controls are a bit crappy actually, and thats why I tried the game without a henchman the first time..

They don´t swtch natureally between ranged and close weapon. They get stuck between corners and sometimes Tomi manages to get stuck behind a chest on the streets screaming "I´m don".. yeah yeah. Either a suicidal closecombat maniac or a stupid archer... :S

Definately see you in the temple, my dire badger and some flame arrows for the trapped chests... HUZZA!

Don´t eat the yellow snow
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote