Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2002, 11:07 PM   #1
Niolte Forbentain
Welcomed New User

First of all, hiyas, this game is awesome [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And I am trying to get into the Uthgardt Fort, but I killed the guard that was outside the door earlier in the chapter and then found the Elk Shaman. Any way to get in now? Is this going to influence my ability to get the spear that Daelan requires as his plot item in this chapter? :/
Niolte Forbentain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 11:25 PM   #2
Deathcow
Elminster

There should be a key on the guard you killed.

Welcome to IW! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 05:48 AM   #3
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

not totally sure i know i killed all the rampant uthgardt outside of the camp cause there was no avoiding it.but the guy at the door wasnt hostile. and was easy to get in eith that item of peace.

but what i was curious with dont know if there was anyway to get into it. spoil me on this one please. in the camp there is a porculis area with treasure chests in it. i could find a key for it and attacking the porticulus was wasted time. did anyone get ito it and how was it done?
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 06:45 AM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
but what i was curious with dont know if there was anyway to get into it. spoil me on this one please. in the camp there is a porculis area with treasure chests in it. i could find a key for it and attacking the porticulus was wasted time. did anyone get ito it and how was it done?
find 3 books in the fort and then click the 3 bookcase near the portculus to ope it.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 08:33 AM   #5
AndyG
Elminster

I found two of the three books. The treasure was quite unsatisfying. The second one had maybe 150 gp in it. I was expecting something more.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote