Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many ppl here are sick of the lack of allignment choice...
yes- allignments (neutral) have been ignored. 9 39.13%
no- I like it just how it is 9 39.13%
Dont care 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2002, 07:39 AM   #1
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

How many ppl here are sick of the lack of allignment choice... what I mean is, there only seems to be 'good' or 'evil'. for those of you who play TN, or even some kinda neutral, do you feel its left out? Its kinda hard to explain... e.g. if ur a CE, you dont agree with the law right? so if you break it, it isnt nessaccerly evil - to your allignment; yet *if* you follow your allignment, its shifts however-many-points-towards evil. I think that sucks. and frankly its begining to piss me off... how many of you feel the same?

made it a poll so ppl DONT have to write their replys, feel free to tho... lol; should I have put another option? 'stop whinging and just accept it'? *grins*

[ 07-08-2002, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 07:51 AM   #2
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

well i guess im the first to vote with an exceptional landslide to the dont care side [img]tongue.gif[/img]
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 07:57 AM   #3
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Well, it's a paladin's game, and I'm a paladin, so there. [img]tongue.gif[/img] to all evil alignments.
Old 07-08-2002, 08:00 AM   #4
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

just had to offset the votes. ok fine i see how it is no problem. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 08:52 AM   #5
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

bah! dont any of you play Neutral? like Neutral good or evil?
Old 07-08-2002, 09:36 AM   #6
GodSlayer
Dungeon Master

well being TN means (other that having a BIG personality problem [img]smile.gif[/img] ) that you can do a little of both, this way you can stay neutral. If you do the "good thing" but always take money for it your alignment won't shift much.

No the biggest problem in this game (1-player) is IF you choose the evil choices you end up with more problems that is ok. I started NE but now i'm NG - I don't like it, but it's too much loot you loose if you play evil (yes you get a lot of money, but not the nice items and the nice XP)

Good ex. In Helms Hold there's the trapped demon, which you can release of banish. If you release him you can get an item and 375xp.
If you banish him you get 375xp. and then you can summon the helm guardian, get an item and 375xp more.

GodSlayer
GodSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 09:40 AM   #7
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hmm. you got a point...
Old 07-08-2002, 09:49 AM   #8
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Playing Evil is its own punishment, as well it should be.
Old 07-08-2002, 09:53 AM   #9
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Indeed... but what I have a prob with, the game seems to ONLY let 'good' be LAWFUL good.. maybe Im jsut being picky, but as a ranger, an NG ranger, I follow my OWN moral code, as such, according to the char discription/allignment discription.
Old 07-08-2002, 10:32 AM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

paladin must be lawful good. hmm..I wonder what will happen if paladin are lawful evil. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote