Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many ppl here are sick of the lack of allignment choice...
yes- allignments (neutral) have been ignored. 9 39.13%
no- I like it just how it is 9 39.13%
Dont care 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2002, 10:35 PM   #21
AndyG
Elminster

I started my monk as Lawful Neutral, but he moved to Lawful Good quickly. This in spite of the fact that he's done the thief quest in chapter two, and killed several people who had surrendered to him (which seems might un-lawful to me...).
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 12:24 AM   #22
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

id have to agree that they ought to have put in situations that test your lawful neutral or chaotic nature, but lets face it, the amount of time it would take to add such an incredable amount of detail to the questing would probably have added another year to the games development; and i for one couldnt handle the wait -p

lets hope some enterprising individual makes a mod that is so keen on such details as this and lets people download it free like those wonderful mods for baldurs gate ive found out.
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 07:29 AM   #23
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

oh yes, that would be great! lol; a pity there isnt more convos in the game... I miss those a lot... lol, that one with Linu, really cracks me up... the one after Lady Aribeth... and the host tower, yes, enough said...
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 08:03 AM   #24
Gormash
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I honestly think alignment is a mighty stupid tool. I mean, how many people do YOU know that can neatly fit into one of nine philosophical boxes?

To answer your question: I don't really think about it...
Gormash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 11:41 PM   #25
Reonin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Alignment is a tool for roleplaying, and determining if your character is roleplaying in character (like for a paladin.) I am still in the 2nd chapter, and have yet to see any law/choas at all. I would, however, have about 200 good, if you could go over 100. Way too many things that should have been law/chaos are good/evil. Also, remember that NWN is a system designed to let people create their own worlds. The single player game is an EXAMPLE. The main focus of NWN is actually the toolset. In the toolset, you can adjust your own alignment choices.
Reonin is offline   Reply With Quote