Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2002, 03:04 PM   #1
Xerin
Dungeon Master

What are the red and yellow wires for in the T'rang base? I think they are a quest item because they are equippable by all classes. Thanks.
Xerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2002, 03:36 PM   #2
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Oh, well, I never tried to EQUIP these... much damage? Maybe I can
put the fairy stick aside...

Spoiler

In Lower Martens Bluff there's a room where the T'Rang Youngers walk into a ... "thing" (sorry, my english...) and vanish slowly. There's also a terminal, but it doesn't work. Some wires to the left seem to be missing... Your turn, Holmes !

Never forget your towels, cheers
Philipp
Old 02-09-2002, 07:50 PM   #3
Wutang
Manshoon

just a warning though.....spoiler............
you have to get past some T'rangs to get to the broken console and all of them will turn hostile to you (including their entire base and Z'Ant).....I haven't figured out how to get past them without ticking them off.
Old 02-09-2002, 07:56 PM   #4
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

wutang - if you head upstairs to UMB via the staircase instead of the elevator you will come to what I call the 'haunted section' of Upper Marten's Bluff. Once you get through the ghosts and things you will find another staircase leading down that will take you back to LMB to another way to access the room with the broken console without having to deal with hostiling the T'rang.

Of course, another way to do it is to lure some monsters near the guys telling you to leave so they come out and start fighting. If you can lure them far enough away from their guardposts you can use the original door as much as you want and they won't know it so you don't hostile anyone.