Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2002, 10:45 PM   #1
jfunk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I gotta find this dude, but I've been through the whole caves except the unexplored area and I can't find him. Where is he?

j
jfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 12:11 AM   #2
Moni

From what I remember, I can only get you to a place where the signs will have to direct you the rest of the way:

When you first enter the caves, take a left and follow that path all the way to a large room that is just beyond a 4-way intersection. Go through that room and read the sign at the end (the sign is in a "T" type intersection).
I think training is off to the right and up another lift from there.
Old 02-05-2002, 02:14 AM   #3
jfunk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I found the training area...is that where he is? So I have to fix the scanner thing before I can get to him?

j
jfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 02:18 AM   #4
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Yep, jfunk, you're right, fix it (careful, though, you may get your fingers burned), it will open the door you need to get through, where you will be provided with the most modern weapons dominus has to show... I ignored them and used feather darts instead

Never forget your towel, cheers
Philipp