Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2004, 11:12 PM   #21
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
My husband did chef duty at several hotels in his younger days and says the kitchens were always hopping! He never talks about the relaxing aspects of the work, that's for sure! LOL! Although I guess they sometimes got perks like leftover prime rib or something at the end of the night. But half the time, he says they were too tired to eat!
I have to agree there Stormy. I have worked in kitchens in my early years as well. And the last thing I could think about when I was done working was eating. Funny how that is.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:19 PM   #22
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I know, most of the time when I worked at waffle house, it was very hard, and we never had time to eat while on shift, and by the time we sat down to do our tickets, most of the time, all we were thinking about was a smoke, and how bad our feet hurt