Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2002, 05:44 PM   #11
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ar-cunin! How nice to see you again!

*Pokes head out of pool* well actually im quite modest abut who gets to see my nekkidness. I think i'll just stay in here
Old 11-30-2002, 06:03 PM   #12
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*laughs and joins LB in the pool, realises he still has he clothes on and shrugs*
Old 11-30-2002, 07:53 PM   #13
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Name:SomeGuy
Sex:Quote Horatio:MUST...AVOID...CHILDISH..COMENT!!! Male
Clothing preference (yes or no will do):Yes
Spanking preference (as above):yes
Number of tentacles:0(I have flippers)
Liking of toads (please indicate preference):2
1 (not at all)
2 (not very much)
3 (somewhat)
4 (quite a lot)
5 (love them!)
Swimming ability:Okay

Can I join now? PWEASE!!??
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-02-2002, 07:21 AM   #14
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

*Noticing renewed activity at the ORT, Breanna decides to go check it out. She enters the Lobby and removes clothing as is the requirement of the ORT, but dons her usual diaphonous One Viel - for decency.* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"Hello all! What is everyone up to today? Still got any of that bbq flea left?"

*conjurs a tequila sunrise and makes her way up to the roof*
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 12-02-2002, 10:07 AM   #15
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hello everyone.
Old 12-02-2002, 10:19 AM   #16
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

{Mister Hankey voice}It sure smells like flowers in here!{/Mister Hankey voice}

Wow! It's been awhile since I posted in here. I think I remember everyone throwing rotten fruit at me and demanding that I put my clothes back on because I was "frightening the youngsters" with my furry frame.

I brought a lawn chair and my cheeto dispenser to view the nekkid entertainment. I promise to not make too many yummy and/or lip smacking noises.
Old 12-02-2002, 10:26 AM   #17
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Oh, btw, hello Breanna, I haven't yet remembered to say hello, as before I came back on you were still very rarely appearing.
Also, not ORT related, but hadn't we got up to #8 HADB castle, should we bump and continue there?
Old 12-02-2002, 06:44 PM   #18
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Oh, btw, hello Breanna, I haven't yet remembered to say hello, as before I came back on you were still very rarely appearing.
Also, not ORT related, but hadn't we got up to #8 HADB castle, should we bump and continue there?
Well hello Mr. Marshmallow Man! Wanna drink? Hiram, dear, just plop that chair down right next to me...I'll share my drinks if you'll share your Cheetos.

OOC: Actually, I'm not sure which one we were on, but we're RPing in whichever one is at the top of the page, so let's just go with what we've got.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 12-02-2002, 09:29 PM   #19
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Talfy!!! *tackles him in a hug before she realizes she isnt wearing clothes* o well, chocolate takes care of that *retreats to hide behind her cousin*
Ive missed you Talthy! So good to have you back

ooc-Calthy i really love the drow priestess for your rank. Bad ass
Old 12-03-2002, 06:58 AM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, who's dropping cheetos all over the floor?