Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2001, 02:48 AM   #1
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Is the 'Who's Online' feature gone for good?

I'm sure this question has been answered already, probably a hundred times. I'm just too tired right now to dig through and look for the answer. SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM DIGGING!

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Liliara ]

Proud member of the LH (Yorick?)<br />Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar<br /><br />\"I\'ve had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America\'s the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I\'m proud of America, I\'m proud of our people, and I\'m gonna prove it. We\'re American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I\'m getting a little ticked off...go ta ****\"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 11-14-2001, 07:23 AM   #2
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

I think Ziroc said it would be back in December when he upgrades the forum yet again.
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 11-14-2001, 07:46 AM   #3
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'm glad to see that someone else would rather ask about something than dig, Liliara. LOL! Yep, I believe that is right, look for it to reappear in December.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 11-14-2001, 08:54 AM   #4
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

Many new things will come on IW. We shall see...
Old 11-14-2001, 08:57 AM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:
Many new things will come on IW. We shall see...

WOL will be back in a few weeks for SURE!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 11-15-2001, 02:25 AM   #6
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

EXCELLENT! Thanks a bunch, guys!!!!!
Proud member of the LH (Yorick?)<br />Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar<br /><br />\"I\'ve had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America\'s the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I\'m proud of America, I\'m proud of our people, and I\'m gonna prove it. We\'re American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I\'m getting a little ticked off...go ta ****\"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 11-15-2001, 04:17 AM   #7
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I remember it slowed things down alot, will this be fixed?
Old 11-15-2001, 11:36 AM   #8
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
I didnt think it slowed down things THAT much?? Then again I never ereally payed attention to it...

Oh and welcome back Lilara, havent seen you posting in quite somtime!