Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 06:44 PM   #141
dplax
Jack Burton

Nivram

"You might be right." - he said. "It's just that it has been a long time ever since I have last stayed with a group for a long time. Usually people get fed up with me and my problems." - he paused before continuing. "Actually what you have seen so far isn't too bad, but there are times when I am much more depressive." - he waved his right hand to dismiss that thought.

"But I hope that you shall not have to see that side of me."
Old 08-17-2005, 11:27 AM   #142
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Zak,even though sleep was almost upon him, caught the dagger and sheathed it in one swift motion. I was going to eat that for breakfast. he mumbled as he relaxed all his muscles for the first time in months and went to sleep.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:52 PM   #143
Saliarasri
The Magister

Kagarioni nods as she hugs back "I think I understand." and smiles some, giving her a sisterly kiss on the cheek as she hands her some money, the money she requested "Here's your money.. good night mistress."

Kagarioni then curls up on her bedroll to fall asleep
Old 08-17-2005, 09:23 PM   #144
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Isokla smiled, gently squeezed the back of Kagarioni's neck and whispered, "Sweet dreams, child." and pushed her down to the bedroll, covering her gently.

~~~

The night passed with little event, and little noise... ...and as the dawn approached, the cool mists awoke the party. The rain had faded some time during the night, and the morning air was clammy and thick with fog. The skies were grey but not as heavy with rain as before. The mostiure in the air was fuller than the day before, making it hard to see where the cloud ended and the fog began...
Old 08-17-2005, 09:55 PM   #145
Saliarasri
The Magister

Kagarioni yawns a little before daybreak, rolling over from beside Isokla to sit up groggily, getting dressed for her morning exercises as she gets her pratice sword, an much heavier than normal sword.

Kagarioni walks out into the morning dew an fog, taking a deep breath and smiles as she looks around, then she walks carefully to a tree and starts the morning exercises with a meditation, followed by basic exercises and then common single sword strikes, such as a stab, horizontnal and diagional sword movements. As the dawn begins to break, she beings her power attacking, first by her own technique, followed by the magical spell that does the same thing. All of the attacks so far are in just air.

Finally she starts sword dancing, constantly pushing the sword movement rate, before standing in front of a tree and aimign for it, then changing targets in mid swing, as well as aiming at a move that has a low chance of misssing, and making it miss on purpose, finesse movements.

When she finishes, she does some cool down exercises, tired out from the physical exertion and magic use.

[ 08-18-2005, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: Saliarasri ]
Old 08-18-2005, 02:04 PM   #146
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Upon the coming of the dawn, Isokla awoke to discover Kagarioni gone, ran a hand through her hair and vaugely contemplated what had happened last night. Groaning to herself, she stretched under the thick blanket she'd shared with the girl and gradually sat up. Still concealed under the covers, she fumbled around for her shift, discarding her old one. Pulling her dress from the line (whilst still wrapped around with her blanket), she dressed herself quickly and effeciently and rose to her feet.

Exiting the tent, she was taken aback by the heavy, heavy fog that blanketed the area. Having already gathered her things, she made her way through the low hung cloud and sat upon a slightly damp rock. Withdrawing her brush, she began to run it through her hair with long, singular strokes until it was finally free of knots. Long and silken as always, her silvery hair shone in the dim morning light, and only served to emphasis her pale, delicate skin. She appeared more beautiful than the night before, though her pale opal blue eyes were distant, lost within thought as she continued her routine brushing.

~~~

---
OOC: Once you've all woken up and done whatever morning whatnots you plan on doing and possibly interacting, I'll move the game on, or let Leggy move it on. Any objections? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2005, 03:51 PM   #147
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

Detheriel

With a blinking of his eyes Detheriel yawned and stretched. Then stretched again. The stretching continued for some two minutes until finally he sat upright in his makeshift bed.

Reaching down he gently shook a snoring Nivram. "A new day is just waiting for you to greet it!" he said with a grin.

[ 08-18-2005, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: shamrock_uk ]
Old 08-18-2005, 07:34 PM   #148
dplax
Jack Burton

Nivram

Nivram was a slight bit grumpier in the morning than he had been at night. But trying to appear as friendly as he could to his new found friends he rather shut his mouth, than saying anything stupid. He simply nodded to Detheriel and then managed to utter a thanks for the man having shared his tent.

He left the tent and looked around to see what all the others were doing.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:12 PM   #149
Saliarasri
The Magister

Kagarioni walks towards her tent, looking for Isokla, sweat running down her face despite the cool temperature outside, as she then greets Isokla with a cheerful "Good morning, mistress.", enjoying the fog and cool and happy after a workout.

"Good morning, child." Isokla replied, and added by way of conversation without looking up from brushing her hair, "Did you sleep well last night? I know I did."

Kagarioni nods, still in a good mood "Yes, I did. Sorry for getting up so early, but I always start my exercises before dawn. It wakes me up, and it's always a good idea to greet the day with an active mind and ready body." Kagarioni pauses for a moment "Would you like me to strike down the tent and pack it up, then make breakfast mistress?"

"Yes, strike down the tent.." Came a slightly sarcastic reply, "Mediate first by sitting and clearing your mind, ignoring your surroundings and focusing on nothing; form a void within your mind, and from there, move outwards, training your perceptions and breathing in slowly and deeply. Control your body and learn
self-mastery.

I shall instruct you fully later. When you have meditated for a while, disassemble the tent and pack up."

Kagarioni nods "Yes, mistress." as she goes to meditate, again. '..I already meditate...'

Still.. Kagarioni sits down and starts meditating, managing to clear her thoughts, but no farther.

OOC: According to Colin, Isokla uses a unique form of meditation. I leave it to you to divine the true meaning.
Old 08-19-2005, 08:15 PM   #150
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Zak wakes and dissmises the dark bubble around him. He stands slowly and takes off his shirt, and says a little cleaning word. Fog? he asks. Then he smiles. Soldier boy? he says as he turns to Ydalon. I dont mean to rain on your parade, but we have to go now. Really,right now, whoever doesn't make it, will be lost. I have a bad feeling about this fog. I also dont know what it is,which makes it worse. He turned to Kagarioni and Iskola, held his hand palm up and closed his eyes. His hand was coverd in brilliant flame that cut throught the fog like a blade. He moved his hand to where the fire was last night, using a single mental cammand he sent the fire from his hand to the pit.Even though all the wood was gone the flame still burned bright. He smiled to himself. Wa La. This should give you enough light to pack by,but be swift. Bandits love to hunt within the fog. And with that he slipped into the fog, hunting for anything that would disturb them.

[ 08-19-2005, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: DrowArchmage ]
Closed Thread