Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2002, 07:23 AM   #11
Lord Shield

lol!!!

btw, I'm toying with the idea of a bigger London bash around Christmas time (early December perhaps)

Would be nice to know if more people can make it this time (and no, it wouldn't be exclusive to Brits )

Old 07-23-2002, 07:24 AM   #12
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

If you're worried about my photographic abilities, have a look in 'The Collective' folder at Stealthies - all the photos from the 2nd row of page 2 to the top of page 5 are ones I took with my trusty Olympus.
I told you the ones inside at night would come out yellow!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 07-23-2002, 08:53 AM   #13
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:

If you're worried about my photographic abilities, have a look in 'The Collective' folder at Stealthies - all the photos from the 2nd row of page 2 to the top of page 5 are ones I took with my trusty Olympus.
I told you the ones inside at night would come out yellow! [/QUOTE][img]tongue.gif[/img] Nitpicker [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2002, 09:16 AM   #14
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
quote:

I told you the ones inside at night would come out yellow! [/QUOTE][img]tongue.gif[/img] Nitpicker [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Nigel! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 07-23-2002, 11:27 AM   #15
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Nigel! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bollocks [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 07-23-2002, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 07-23-2002, 11:45 AM   #16
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
New camera? Bah, I'll have you know that I've got an Olympus OM2 which cost me a bomb second hand and is a very very good camera. But I'll be damned if I'm taking £500 worth of camera equipment to the fecking pub! Disposable cameras have their uses in places where beer may be spilt.

Only kidding with you Epona hahaha but i will have MORE pic`s i thot you camera had been broken when you only show so few pic`s that is all lol!
Old 07-23-2002, 12:04 PM   #17
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Only kidding with you Epona hahaha but i will have MORE pic`s i thot you camera had been broken when you only show so few pic`s that is all lol!
Ah, no not broken! I got one of those disposable cameras with a flash because it was an evening do and I don't have a flashgun for my camera, also was worried about the prospect of beer getting spilt on it. The pics taken with the disposable unfortunately weren't that good quality and some of them didn't come out.

[ 07-23-2002, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 07-23-2002, 12:12 PM   #18
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

nice pics epona [img]smile.gif[/img]

lol at LS 's drunken gesturing
Old 07-23-2002, 12:13 PM   #19
Lord Shield

it didn't help that Barry and I are naturally blurry [img]tongue.gif[/img]