Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2002, 03:06 PM   #161
Wilbur
Zhentarim Guard

*Pokes Sir G with his Dragon's whiskers.*
Old 08-20-2002, 03:08 PM   #162
Asha'man
Elite Waterdeep Guard

**Under command of Sir M and The Great Lord, Ash'man uses Callandor to weave Balefire at Calaethis**

[img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]

Calaethis, one who can weild the one power should know not to use Balefire. Or to stirke out at your commanding officer! (in the prievious thread) [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br />\"Out of dark, out of doubt, to the days rising I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.<br />To hope\'s end I rode and heart\'s breaking:<br />Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall! <br />~J.R.R. Tolkien\'s The Lord of the Rings~ Eomer\'s Battle-Cry<br /><br />Children of the beast embrace to scorn and hate the human race, consume the light that hugs the Earth and aid the womb in giving birth. To a group that will appear and guide you through this final year the dark armies then will come when the sum is 41.~ Sum 41
Old 08-20-2002, 03:09 PM   #163
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

er Asha'am... I'm under Sir M's command also... we dont hurt each other... *grabs the two access keys to the well of power, I forget their name... throws them to sir M... pokes Katlia with another hug*
Old 08-20-2002, 03:11 PM   #164
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
er Asha'am... I'm under Sir M's command also... we dont hurt each other... *grabs the two access keys to the well of power, I forget their name... throws them to sir M... pokes Katlia with another hug*
God damn you Calaethis! *hugs back* where's this bloody bodyguard of mine?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-20-2002, 03:13 PM   #165
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*grins and hugs Katlia,* there there, it'll be ok. we elves take care of each other *grin* Would you like ME to be you're bodyguard kat? *hugs her again*
Old 08-20-2002, 03:15 PM   #166
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
*grins and hugs Katlia,* there there, it'll be ok. we elves take care of each other *grin* Would you like ME to be you're bodyguard kat? *hugs her again*
NO! Considering the amount I pay Arledrian! Grrr....

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-20-2002, 03:17 PM   #167
Sir Goulum
John Locke

*pokes kaltia with the non stoppable hugging machine*
Old 08-20-2002, 03:18 PM   #168
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

pay? you PAY him? is he a mercinary? lol, or is he an elf? if he isnt I can understand why he wants to be payed... petty humans. most elves would look after each other out of the goodness of their heart, with no money required. But you should already know this Kat. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *pokes her*
Old 08-20-2002, 03:24 PM   #169
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
pay? you PAY him? is he a mercinary? lol, or is he an elf? if he isnt I can understand why he wants to be payed... petty humans. most elves would look after each other out of the goodness of their heart, with no money required. But you should already know this Kat. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *pokes her*
*pokes calaethis with the 40 volume drow Kama Sutra*

Old 08-20-2002, 03:24 PM   #170
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Calaethis, just to let you know, I happen to be at Asha'man's house. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I thought I just owed you another hit, and he felt like whacking you once. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I thought it was funny.

Oh, yes... almost forgot.

**Pokes Lord Shield with a Gholam, witch moves to kill him afterwards.** [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]