Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2003, 05:58 PM   #31
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
My Pic at Stealthy's says it all. That is how I like it. It gets long and wild in the winter, but eventually I get tired of having it in my eyes.

The beard is also shown exactly the way I like it.

Edit: Looke here... http://groups.msn.com/StealthysSite/...to&PhotoID=468
Dude! You look just like my academics coach Mr. Trout! Well let's see I like my little tiny visible mustach hair(not big enough to feel or anything , but visible) visible sometimes.My hair I like gelled down and flat.In the front I like my bang sticking straight up.Or something like that.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-13-2003, 06:00 PM   #32
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Sever:
Hey Heirophant, this thread didn't arise by me telling you that i'm gonna shave my dreadies did it? Jus' wonderin.
Partly bud, partly [img]smile.gif[/img]
Also because I had shoulder-length hair when I was 15, but have had short hair for the past 5 years. It's getting to the stage now where I've gotta weigh up growing it long or cutting it back again.

Long hair: fun to play with and great for head-banging at concerts

Short Hair: neater, easier to handle, gives you that 'so fresh and so clean' feelin' just after it's been cut

As for facial hair, well, growing full beards is inredibly itchy. The only time I ever did that was when we went camping for a fortnight, no real chance to shave then. Otherwise I like to grow style-beards, little goatees, chin-stripes. A friend of mine has an awesome pharaoh-style beard like you wouldn't believe. Y'know, really long on the chin, bound up by cord. He's a pretty feral kinda guy though

As for ladies, well, beauty is beauty whether it be long-haired or short. Seeing as every woman is different, so too is the style that 'suits' them. It's like Aelia said, you tend to notice the face more than the hair. That's the way evolution's made it I think, people check out each others expressive faces before anything else (unless of course they're wearing really short skirts, knowwhatImsayin'? ).

[ 02-13-2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 02-13-2003, 06:37 PM   #33
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Dude! You look just like my academics coach Mr. Trout!
LLAO well thanks I guess...but I don't know any Trouts, except the kind I catch when fishing.

Old 02-13-2003, 06:49 PM   #34
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Here's a trout, MagiK. [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] I just keep mine cut short, 'cause my hait (what is left of it) is wavy.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:29 PM   #35
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

But Attalus, darlin', women love wavy hair on a man!!! I adore Budha's---he has wavy hair but it's so fine that it drives him crazy with the little whoopty-doos on a windy day and he makes me cut it short so it just lays there. Septfox's hair is so thick and curly, it resembles a clown's wig practically (all the sudden he won't let me cut it 'cause his girlfriend likes his curls )
Old 02-14-2003, 04:40 PM   #36
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

***Note to self get wavey-perm***
Old 02-14-2003, 05:02 PM   #37
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Well, on a whole, I'd say I subscribe to the MagiK school of masculine grooming. (When he lets it grow...) I love to run my fingers through Budha's short curls............He has blonde hair, so you have to be close to see those silver strands. But rugged, masculine, carefree-yet-not-uncontrollable rates in my book. No gel or other sticky, oily stuff. Don't use it myself and I certainly don't want my man to use it!

Very few men can carry off long hair without looking either unkempt or effeminate. But the few who can carry it off---yum.

Oh, and it's not rrrrrrrrrrr. It's num-num-num [img]tongue.gif[/img]

As to hairy backs.......*gag* *bleck* *sputter* *rolls over retching* (can you guess my opinion?)
Old 02-14-2003, 05:22 PM   #38
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:

Very few men can carry off long hair without looking either unkempt or effeminate. But the few who can carry it off---yum.
Well, my boyfriend isn't the unkempt type but he definitely doesn't look effiminate. So I guess I'm lucky

Quote:

Oh, and it's not rrrrrrrrrrr. It's num-num-num [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I like rrrrrrr betterrrrrrrr

Anyway, I didn't state the obvious "well it's the inside that counts" in my first post, because it goes without saying IMHO, and Hiero did ask out opinions about hair. [img]smile.gif[/img] But of course I too agree that hairstyle or whatever isn't the first thing I look at in a guy. Then again, I am a sucker for beautiful hair. My mother tells me that when I was about three years old, I used to pester kids at kindergarten with nice hair, wanting to feel it all the time, ROFL! Especially this one dark boy with lovely afro hair I am told. LOL LOL
Still love to look at beautiful long hair, both on men and women.

Aelia, I would agree with you that red hair looks better cut short if it weren't for this guy I had a fling with once, who had waistlength, deep red wavy hair... it was gorgeous!

Oh BTW I forgot to mention a hair thingy! I love eyebrows! LOL, seriously, they give a face expression and definition.
My boyfriend has the cutest eyebrows...
Edit: Damn shame I don't seem to have any of my own... LOL. Come to think of it, haven't exactly been blessed in the hair department either... Feel a pout coming on [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-14-2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
Old 02-14-2003, 07:33 PM   #39
Epona
Zartan

Melusine you've got beautiful hair!
I'm surprised that you think otherwise, to be honest.
Old 02-14-2003, 10:37 PM   #40
wellard
Dracolisk

Hair is a much over rated commodity [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Bah... humbug

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years