Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2004, 12:22 PM   #191
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"Quick, make a floating platform!" - the android said to the nano mage. "We should be able to get up with it much faster than by looking for an elevator."
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 12:25 PM   #192
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Larrinia Follows close behind him, flying on his heels, hoping she can make it up to the 57th floor.....stopping every time she needs to, to gain her needed break...

[ 09-13-2004, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 09-13-2004, 01:08 PM   #193
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

"Come!" The aasimar grabbed her dazed partner and quickly plane shifted to where she estimated Kai to be. Her throat was ragged from screaming, and being forced to pass her 5 word limit, as well as being placed under someone else's command made her feel extremely irate at the world at the current moment. At least she doesn't seem bubble-headed she tried to reason with herself, looking at their new surroundings with caution, her nerves on edge.
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 01:11 PM   #194
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Meanwhile, the positai was gushing with congratulations for her "young" partner's apparent expansion in vocabulary. "I'm so proud of you! You sounded almost louder than me! And you said more than one sentence, it was amazing!!"

She looked around, now used to the sudden and unexplained plane shifts. "Battle! I'm ready for it!" She exclaimed, whipping out some of her better weapons.

The positai could tell that Tatsuko was also determining the situation, changing her strange weapon to accommodate the new battlegrounds and enemy.
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 01:31 PM   #195
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

The nano mage constructs a floating platform and rejoices at the fact that there are nano rechargers in the surrounding air...

Everyone jumps on board while the Tatsuko simply teleports to the floor. She sees Kai sheilding the two commanders while being shot at. She fires an energy blast amongst the Merc guards and they are blown agains the walls, Kai turns back and looks at Tatsuko. "Impressive... for a child..." The Lylock commander stands up and says "Look out!" He pushes himtelf onto his feet and throws his hands out... Suddenly everyone, including kai, realizes that there is a fairly large mortar round moving toward them, but its progress through the air has slowed down to almost a stop... They look at the commander and then the shell... At that moment Larrinia flies up to the floor, she looks at the shell and with a wave of her hand sends it moving backwards through time...

"TOGETHER!" The Lylcok said to her... and with that the two of them manipulated the shell's movement in time space, turning it around, and having it travel back to a merc on antoher floor that had fired the shell, it exploded and several people screamed... Kai summoned several more weapons... Then he stopped... "Oh no"

"What is it?" The poletzai cheif asked him...

"Hive mind has cutt off my weapons access... I can't get any more weapons or ammunition..."

He looked at hwat he was holding... 7 Varieties of hyper velocity projectile rounds...

The Platform Piloted by BXR landed at the 57 Catwalk floor and eveyrone got off... they were all standing in front o fthe saamge gate now... except for one person...

"Where'd Shino go?" Kai said suddenly realizing that he wasnt around...

Immediatley after saying this the dock doors opened up with quick and loud thud... A long hallway lead to a ship's airlock door...

"Hurry!"

Everyone started running down the hallway... The security doors started closing behind them...

"Oh Crap!" Kai said as he realized that the ship was about to leave dock and the multiple security doors were going to start closing rappidly... Several people became trapped behind a door... Tutsuko warped into the room with them and warped them in front of the ship door...

"HURRY!" Everyone sped down the hallway and the last door closed, Now they were in a 7 foot room with just the ships airlock door between them and inside of the battleship which was docked...

Kai slamed his tentacles into the door, hacked its systems and in no time it was open... "GET IN!" Several people shouted. Everyone quickly fed into the portal and they were in a sold white room with peices of white furniture, white frames paintings with differint shades of white on the walls and solid white doors down several halls.

"I recognize this..." BXR said... "This is an Raiclexe class battle ship... They have a crew of 300... How can we possible expect to seige this vessel?"

The lylock commander said "Don't worry... we're going to commendeer it with our authority..."

The two lead the party past a series of doors and into a large room...

"What's going on here" A man in uniform with authority asked... he descended from a stairway that lead up to his chair... Monitors surrounded the room in a sphericle fasion with solid white walkways and intersecting navigational gyrascopes... white was obviously a big theme for the internal paint jobs...

in a solid white uniform the captain looked at everyone...

"What's going on here? We weren't told that anyone except crew members would be on this flight... Wait arent you..."

"I am the leader of Interdim Poletzai... You will follow my orders or suffer the consequences..."

Every crew member had a look of shock on their face... "Its... them!"

Suddenly the viewscreen came on...

"Attention all members of the Poletzai and Lylock organizations... This is the hive mind... Any single individual in all of Hundred Earths, who assasinates these selected individuals will be grosly rewarded with incredibly unfathomable riches and power beyond yoru wildest dreams. If you live in Hundred Earths, your very safety can only be ensured with the deaths of these individuals..."

On the screen, to everyone's horror, appeared the faces of Larinia, Tatsuko, Hikari, Ekans, BXR 65, Vlaew, Veric, Sanjeet, Keal, Kaerban, Masakari Kai, Shinokorosha, The Lylock Leader, and the Poletzai leader, all showed up with bounty tags written below their mugshots...

"THEY ARE ON A SHIP AT OOMA SCOOMA STATION, TEIR 57 DOCK 8! Kill them now!"

"CAPTAIN!" A crewmemebt shouted... We're being fired upon!"

Kai held up a gun to the captain's face...

"I am afraid that I will be forced to kill everyone on board this ship unecesserily if they do not comply with these mens' orders..."

"HE'S GOT A GUN!" BXR Shouted as one of the pilots stood up, turned around, and fired a volley, it struck the Lylock commander up and down his head and chest, creating large bloody caveties which spewed blood agains thte solid white walls, floor, and uniforms of the men inftont of them...

"OH MY GOD!" The Poletzai commander shouted...

"YES!!" The crew member shouted, but his joy was cut short as his head quickly exploded, everyone stopped and saw Kai's smoking gun...

"BXR... You know what to do!"
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 01:42 PM   #196
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

BXR64 ran up the steps onto the bridge, from where the captain had come from. Two men were there, whom were quickly dispatched by wires coming out of the android which strangled them. A wire extracted itself extremely fast from the android's body and connected to the ship's main system. Hacking into the system in a matter of only a few seconds he took control of the ship and disconnected it from the dock. Then checking on the camera's he informed his companions on where the rest of the men who were on the ship were coming from.
Old 09-13-2004, 04:53 PM   #197
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Eakens quickly ran down a hall and proceeded to use elemental magic to blow downe veryone in his way...

"Oh my gosh he's drawing the security away from the bridge" Kai said after having plugged one of his tentacles into a monitor...

"I report every single person going after Eakens specifically... They aren't coming near the bridge... what's he doing?"

"Don't worry about me" Eaken's voice echoed over the monitors... "Just get us the hell out of here!"

Kai started to press a few buttons... "I've got a navigation lock on an area we can move this ship to, it will give us a strategic advantage..."

BXR64 then moved the ship to Kai's Coordinates and the ship turned around...

"now what..."

"Now we man the guns... For that..."

A small portal opened just outside Ooma Skooma and it quikly grew quite large... soon a vessel the size of the station had portrute from the portal... It's size was immense and very threatening in appearance... It didn't leave the portal until it was at least twice the size... A patch came through and a man with a scar running down the side of his face took up the entire screen.

"I am captain Dredge of Faerun VI fleet... I have been ordered by Hive mind to destroy your vessel and all of the men on board. You can not negotiate, you do not have a choice, I am only sending this message to you as a plea for you to not defend yourselves and die dishonerably... "

He turned around...

"Fire the Analyzer Cannon!"

A man in back gave a salute and said "the preists are still powering the cannong"

"DAMNIT i asked for them to be ready before the jump! how much longer have we got? CRAP I told you to cutt the communication!"

"No you didnt..."

He fired a pistol and blood splattered across the screen.

"No Back Takling!!"

He turned toward everyone again and growled exposing his sharpened, jagged teeth...

"DIE, TRAITORS!"

The screen cutt off and was replaced with the image of the large vessel with a green glow eminating from an immense gun pointed directly at them...

What to do what to do?
Old 09-13-2004, 04:58 PM   #198
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

Manning all of the ship's forward guns, through the link he had established with the ship, the android opened fire with all of them simultaneously, aiming all of them at the bridge of the other vessel, aiming to paralyze its communication center.
Old 09-13-2004, 05:56 PM   #199
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Kaerban looked at the monitors, and saw the green glow from the other vessel dimming, and flickering. "I think it's shutting down, or something. Like it doesn't have enough charge to fire. But it might still be a good idea to activate the shields. If this ship has them." As the green light weakened, Kaerban saw that the ship's guns are being opened and extracted "He's preparing to fire!" He took hold of a bar.

[ 09-13-2004, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 09-13-2004, 06:02 PM   #200
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

The shots seem to be nearing the vessel but then they explode across a green glowing sheild (think independence day)

"Its fusion powered... Nothing except a soul cell blast could get through that thing..."

The room started to flash red...

"What the?"

"Foreign object detected on the outisde of the hull"

"BXR! Call it up on screen!"

The screen flashed and a sight which nobody expected appeared on the screen...

Standing on the outside of the ship was Shinokorosha... No suit... Nothing except his leather suit and his pale, exposed skin...

Shino turned around toward the screen as if he knew they were looking at him through it... He gave everyone on board a thumbs up...

"My god... He's going to destroy the biggest ship in the fleet..." Kai said in a frightening manner...

"ALRIGHT YOU BASTARDS!"

Everyone turned to another screen... it was Eakens... and he was shouting for some reason...

"If you want to serve the Hive mind then get ready to serve him in death!"

Eakens raised his amrs up and alarms went off again

"Warning, Bulkhead puncture... Sealing off Dex 6-10..."

"Put it on the screen..." Kai said... An internal security camera screen showed up and displayed multiple angles...

The room was filled with the entire crew, all toting guns and other crude weapons... but they didnt look too hot... They were behaving in a queazy manner... Some were screaming but there was no sound... and eakens was amongst them... Then all at once they Exploded...

The few crew members who were still being held captive ghasped...

Kai looked at the captain and knocked off his hat...

"Tell me! Was that damnation of a TOASTER worth all of their lives?"

The captain fell to his knees and started weeping.

"Grown men who cry should die... So sayeth I, I, I..." Kai said to the broken man... And then he broke him... litterally... Slamming both of his hands onto the back of his head and seperating his spine.

"Do you always make up messed up poetry when you kill someone?" Larrinia said.

"Yeah it's a hobby..." Kai replied...

"THE ANALYZER CANNON IS FIRING!" BXR shouted...

Everyone looked up at the screen... A gigantic burst of energy... a mix of magics and technologies, was heading directly for them... And then... it stopped... It stayed in between the two vessels and refused to bulge... It then imploded and the gravity wave started to draw the two ships closer to each other... Shino leapt from the ship and appeared to fly toward the other ship using the graviton wave as a slingshot... he struck the side of the other vessel and a screen came up with the Scar-faced man again...

"What the hell are you people doing!?"

Kai plugged another tentacle into a nearby computer console...

"Your ship has just been boarded by the greatest threat the hundred earths has ever seen... May God have mercy on your souls..."

He then yanked the console out with his tentacle and the screen went dead...

The sounds of men screaming and begging for mercy acompanied with the sounds of frantic gunfire and even more violent screams flooded the radio chatter... All of the other ships were so scared by the horrific sounds of death they refused to even provide assistance...

Then for about 10 minutes everything went silent...

Then a click...

"Um hey..."

It was Shino's voice...

"I know Jeet Ku do! I didn't know that! If you guys wanna come over... It's a little wet but I think you might want a bigger ship..."

Kai looked at everyone else...

"What do you think? Should we trust him and board?"