Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2002, 08:12 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HEY Z! Was just wondering what is our status on the fundraising for the new server? Can you let us know how much has come in and how much you might need to get IW it's own server?

I think alot of people may have sent donations already but we hadn't heard in a while and I'd like to know how we're doing! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 01-19-2002, 08:44 PM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

yeah! how's your progress with your new server??? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2002, 09:23 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yeah I really wanted to see that "bar" stickied somewhere here so we all could see the donation progress. I really think it will make a difference, we NEED THE BAR Ziroc!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 01-19-2002, 09:50 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Did you receive my check? It would be handy to know.....
Old 01-19-2002, 11:07 PM   #5
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ill be trying to send some via snail mail soon.
Memnoch, u might be able to help me with this- I want to use this PayPal so I can be sure that my money arrives with Ziroc. How do I find the 3 digit Number on my card that it wants ?? I have a keycard from the commonwealth bank if that makes a difference.
Old 01-20-2002, 07:21 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by SookmaCook:
Memnoch, u might be able to help me with this- I want to use this PayPal so I can be sure that my money arrives with Ziroc. How do I find the 3 digit Number on my card that it wants ?? I have a keycard from the commonwealth bank if that makes a difference.

You need to have a credit card, and the number should come up on your credit card statement.

Old 01-20-2002, 08:12 AM   #7
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

OOh. I tried to use that Paypoint thing, but I couldn't find the number. I'll go llok at my statement.
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-20-2002, 08:26 AM   #8
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Yeah. How much more do you need?
I have sent 10$, which should reach you soon. It aint much, but it was the best I could do.

see ya!
Old 01-20-2002, 10:12 AM   #9
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Hey, Ziroc, was it going to be okay if we sent Euro by snail mail?
Old 01-20-2002, 10:18 AM   #10
Tobbin
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by SookmaCook:

The number it is looking for is the CVI number. Normally you can find this on the back of your card. Usually the last 3 digits. Should be sitting there by itself. If not, you may not have a card setup with this feature. Depends on how old the card is. On my card, it is in the signature area.