Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2001, 10:49 PM   #1
dreamcoat

Help please....Minsc died earlier in a battle, I didn't have a resurrect spell at that time, is there any way to re-locate him so that I can resurrect him now? I let him go, when I had too many party members... and he was dead.
Thanks in advance...

Old 01-03-2001, 10:58 PM   #2
Armisael

No, unfortunately he's gone forever. Might I suggest Korgan?

Old 01-04-2001, 01:39 AM   #3
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Yes go with Korgan, he's mean and grumpy, but he's great. You wont regret it.
Old 01-05-2001, 04:52 PM   #4
marc1ace

If you ask me you should reload your game to a point where you still had Minsc. He is a hell of a warrior and a source of great entertainment. In fact if you equip him with boots of speed (like being hasted all the time) he will do a hell of a lot of damage to any enemy and can battle just about anything one on one. In my party, he was responsible for over 40% of the dammage done to enemies.

Old 01-05-2001, 08:51 PM   #5
BLACK KNIGHT

You didn't put the boots on yourself? Chicken . . . unless you found better, way cooler boots, then I understand.

There is another ranger NPC you should try (something about the blood in his system) or maybe the other Paladine you find trying to fight the Unseeing Eye folk. Both good additions to your party, and won't be as bad as adding the Evil Corgan to your party. It SHOULD offend your Paladin to add someone of his alignment to your party, but alas . . . >=-{

H

Old 01-05-2001, 11:39 PM   #6
Armisael

Maybe he's one of those 'tolerant' paladins, you know, the ones that do charity work in the slums?

Old 01-06-2001, 04:58 AM   #7
Tobbin
Red Dragon

There are the cheats, ya know. You can spawn a new Minsc and ask him to re-join the party. Then you can use ShadowCheater (ShadowKeeper) to put him back at the right level he was with the same items he had. Not that I would do that mind you. LOL. I'd go back to a prior savegame and waste another 2 hours getting back to where I was. heh heh heh Couldn't live without Minsc in the party though, he's just too cool. "GO FOR THE EYES BOO".