Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2002, 05:34 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

This topic came to my head when i saw Ich Will`s video which was.. just now .
Rammstein music videos are ingenious! They are all well-made and interesting [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] . Two really awesome Rammstein videos are Links 2 3 4 and Sonne.
Sonne - its a video about an alternate snowwhite who is a drug addict. May sound boring but its really good.
Links 2 3 4 - Great special effects! It`s about a colony of ants that worship Rammstein, in the end the ants get attacked by 2 or 3(cant remember how many excactly) beetles that get their asses kicked by the ants.
My brother said he once saw a Rammstein video with a werewolf or something like that. What songs video is that?
Please, tell me about some great Rammstein videos i dont know [img]smile.gif[/img] !
Old 06-28-2002, 07:31 PM   #2
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I think this belongs in the Music and TV discussion, i've never heard of this group before but they sound ok. I think that Music speaks for itself and that eos aren't needed to describe anything. It's better to let you make the video in your mind listening to the music. For example, i'm listening to "Let The Bodies Hit the Floor" and I'm seeing two guys in trenchcoats pulling off moves that were too evil to get into the matrix, slaying loads of folks, and then they stop between every few killings to shout out their lyrics. Then i see one of them standing on a satelite playing bass and he starts smashing his guitar against the satelite and it's sparking and falling through the atmosphere meanwhile the guys in trenchcoats run out of ammo and start using blunt objects... err well you get the idea...
Old 06-28-2002, 07:45 PM   #3
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
I think this belongs in the Music and TV discussion, i've never heard of this group before but they sound ok. I think that Music speaks for itself and that eos aren't needed to describe anything. It's better to let you make the video in your mind listening to the music. For example, i'm listening to "Let The Bodies Hit the Floor" and I'm seeing two guys in trenchcoats pulling off moves that were too evil to get into the matrix, slaying loads of folks, and then they stop between every few killings to shout out their lyrics. Then i see one of them standing on a satelite playing bass and he starts smashing his guitar against the satelite and it's sparking and falling through the atmosphere meanwhile the guys in trenchcoats run out of ammo and start using blunt objects... err well you get the idea...
Well, it might not always be necessary, but videos can lend to the theme, and also, Rammstein are famed for their story-telling videos, such as Muttter and Sonne, among others, and I like the videos, very good, shows they put equal care into everything they do for the song, including the video.
Old 06-29-2002, 05:19 AM   #4
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

I saw the Video for Sonne before, boy it was freaky. I actually appreciated the song more when I saw it.
Old 06-29-2002, 05:27 AM   #5
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I like the Ant video that Rammstein has
Old 06-29-2002, 05:30 AM   #6
Jorath Calar
Harper

Get the Live in Berlin DVD it's awesome.