Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2001, 12:33 AM   #31
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

You are so sweet! I have a few from several yrs back, I'll send to Memnoch tomorrow from work, I think- can send you a sneak peek if you like. Can your aol acct handle a jpg or two?

StormCloud
Old 02-23-2001, 12:42 AM   #32
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

BK,

Here's what i found out:

DOB: Oct xx 1984, possibly Oct 22
ADDRESS: xx xxxx Street, Emerald, Victoria
PHONE NUMBER: (xx xxxx xxxx)
SCHOOL: Haileybury College Keysborough/Senior Campus
SCHOOL YEAR: Year 10
PERSON TO CONTACT: Mark Foyster, Head of IT Department

I have put xx on some of the data to protect him (God knows why)

This was his friend's pathetic thread where they tried to flame us What a joke!!

Just remember...the Shadow knows!

Just remember...the Shadow knows!
Old 02-23-2001, 12:45 AM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Whoa! Where did you dig that up, Memny?!

Cloudy
Old 02-23-2001, 12:54 AM   #34
BLACK KNIGHT

Please, pretty please? I think it should. We will find out. If not, I'll send it to myself at work. I can do 5mb there.

BK

Old 02-23-2001, 12:57 AM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok! You asked for it! Can you see your aol acct from work? I'll try to send tomorrow
from the office if I have a chance.

CB
Old 02-23-2001, 12:57 AM   #36
BLACK KNIGHT

Hey Memnoch . . . Did I ever mention how much I like you and Armie and everyone . . . yeah, you want me to come do your laundry, wash your car, pick up the drycleaning? Just don't hurt me . . .

BK

Old 02-23-2001, 12:58 AM   #37
Tobbin_OHF

In answer to your question about DSL and cable connections, the DSL line wins hands down. Cable modems have to share a network resource as a DSL line is your own line. The DSL line is guaranteed to have a specific speed/ratio. Which is better? Well, depends on what you can afford. You can get a DSL line up to the speed that it's just like being there. You can get Live movies/tv and a whole bunch of other stuff with no waiting. That is, as long as the connection you are receiving this from can keep up. Cable modems are good mainly because of their cost. You should check into them both and find out which one is best for you, for both speed and cost.

Old 02-23-2001, 12:59 AM   #38
Tobbin_OHF

If you have an AOL account, you can receive a file up to 5 MB in size. There appears to be NO limit as to of how many of these you can get though as I have received over 100 megs of files in one day.

Old 02-23-2001, 01:01 AM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tobbin: Thanks for the info. I've got to do some calling around for availability and prices and it's sooooo tedious! On top of that there's the blasted go.com going under and my web stuff to pull- and taxes to start worrying about ....ACK I don't want to think about it!

CB
Old 02-23-2001, 01:13 AM   #40
Tobbin_OHF

Well, I wish you the best of luck moving everything around. I can see how difficult the web pages could be as I am working on making one myself. Front Page is helping a bit, but transferring files is murder. I need to bring my burner to work so that I can get it across quicker.