Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2001, 09:46 AM   #11
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi Draconia, definatley keep flametoung, a good weapon against trolls , undeads, and fire based creature.
Staff +3 is a staff +3 and a +3 weapon is always good, scimitar of speed is good also, try to bash out as much damage before you got hit, Carsomyr of course...
Old 01-13-2001, 09:49 AM   #12
Armisael

You probably ought to have another tank; I'd recommend Korgan, but it's your choice. In any case, you've already got Jaheira, so yout best bet would be to sub Cernd out. You're not missing much, he's a fairly boring character. He's got one quest, guaranteed to make you hate him even more. I'm not sure about all the weapons, but doesn't the flametongue have a bonus against undead?

Old 01-13-2001, 09:54 AM   #13
WOLFGIR

Sure has armisael, its a standrd +1 weapon, +2 against regenerating +3 against fire based and +4 against undead or something like that, it is an underestimated blad it is..
The club is also good cause jaheira can use it...
Old 01-13-2001, 10:04 AM   #14
draconia

Isn't Korgan a character with an evil alignment?

Old 01-13-2001, 10:08 AM   #15
WOLFGIR

Yes he is, get Keldorn with a crossbow of accuracy and Carsomyr instead.. He can really whioop some ass then!
Old 01-13-2001, 10:14 AM   #16
draconia

Thanks, I will give it some thought. Where can I get Carsomyr and that crossbow?

Old 01-13-2001, 10:18 AM   #17
mack attack

Hello Draconia If it was me I would keep the club for Jaheira. I would also keep the Flame tounge for the undead. The cleric staff I would keep because of it's +3 rating. Dump RAshads talon. Spear goes what the hell who needs it. And keep Blem just for the extra attack. ONe problem that I have is that there so many axes and I have people in my party that can not use them anyone find a way to use them. What charcters out there that can use them that are not evil.

Old 01-13-2001, 10:29 AM   #18
WOLFGIR

I believe you van buy that crossbow somewhere or you ind it later, a x-ow of speed or seering will do just as fine, don´t forget to give him gloves of dexterity though cause he can barly hit a barn without them

Carsomyr is found on Firekraggs body after you kill that overstuffed son of a handbag, one of the few reasons to kill him and of course the red dragon scales..

As for characters not evil that uses axes.. Your own character I´m afraid.. You can also get Minsc to use them but i like him with a bow and take him up in halbards instead..

Valyghar perhaps (still hate that name) could be proficient in it, could be a good combo with a katana and a good axe.

Keldorn is however undisputedly the best axefighter in the game unless you want to play an axemurderer yourself that is..