Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2002, 11:20 AM   #21
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Earthdog:
Im not the only peson here who said shoot him. I didnt even say Shoot him. I said "With any luck he will be shot while trying to escape detention by federal authorities."

Thats shooting him while attempting to escape. He happens to be in the CUSTODY of federal authorities. In other words hes a prisoner. Prisoners who attempt escape are often shot.

I have no need to rethink the things I say. I knew exactly what I was saying.
So if you are arrested for parking tickets, it's fine for me to say "With any luck Earthdog will be shot while trying to escape detention by federal authorities" as well? You can't call that normal reasoning... The fact you even try to defend yourself for those words is disturbing enough.
And I've already given my opinion on the others talking about shooting him earlier in this thread, so I'm not focusing my words purely on you...

[ 07-07-2002, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 07-07-2002, 11:24 AM   #22
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
You're right Scholarcs, he lives in NZ for about ten years now and he has a normal job like many other people. Only problem is, he didn't have the right papers to be in the US. Considdering the fact he IS Saddams son, he might be in trouble !
As I recall a New Zealand citizen does not need a work visa to work in America. He has a New Zealand passport. And like I said before, Saddams step-son NOT son, from what I remember from the media last year he was estranged from Saddam, and had only actually met him once or twice. [/QUOTE]No, i believe he had a fake ID, that makes it a crime !
Old 07-07-2002, 11:34 AM   #23
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

And the plot thickens.
Old 07-07-2002, 12:08 PM   #24
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Yes New Zealanders DO have to have a Work Visa to work in the US. They also have to have a Student Visa in order to take ANY kind of classes in the US.

He violated the law on TWO counts. He tried to pass himself off as another person and he didnt have the proper visa for the "Flight School".

Grojlach, thanks for the flamebait mate but perhaps another time. Im going to tell you something you probably dont know. Entering the United States, or Australia, or New Zealand under false pretenses is a CRIME. Usually the penalty is deportation. Attempting to flee custody of the proper authorities to prevent said deportation will usually end up with the individual getting the crap kicked out of them and handcuffed and stuffed on the plane anyway. In some cases its ended up with people even being shot.

I entered Australia LEGALLY. Daffy Saffi DIDNT enter the US LEGALLY. He dug his own hole. Let him dig himself out of it. I dont CARE if he gets shot. I dont care if he DOESNT get shot. Either way it makes no difference to me.

Australia has a HUGE problem with Indonesians trying to enter illegally. Most Australians say "shoot the bastards" Their words not mine. Ive heard many Australians say "Sink the boats with the people still on them. As soon as they enter our waters." Aussies dont care if they come here legally. Thats not the problem. The Indonesians pay upwards of $25,000 to get on a boat and then say they are Asylumn Seekers. From what?? The LAW. They are for the most part wanted felons. Some even pay $60,000 to get on that boat. They ARENT POOR. They could just buy a plane ticket and come over that way, but they are felons and therefore arent wanted in Australia. So they sneak in, get caught, sow their lips shut in a form of protest and choose to starve to death to show their resolve.

Aussies dont want a bunch of lying, lip sowing, roof diving, hunger strinking, psyco, wanted felons in their country. Do you hear about this stuff in Holland? Remember that the Aussies are the ones who say "shoot the bastards"

As an American I find it strange that there are several million people that HATE me simply because Im an American. I havent done anything to them. I dont know them. Yet they hate me anyway.

Well now someone wants to get down on me when I reciprocate. Now its unfair of me to feel the same way about them that they feel about me??

Yeah September 11 was tragic. We shouldnt be offended by it. WRONG. If it had happened in Amsterdam would the Dutch feel the same way???You shouldnt be offended about it? Well it might not bother you but Im willing to gamble and say it would sure piss off a LOT of your countrymen.

In NONE of my previos posts have I said that America should attack Iraq. Well you just made my mind up Grojlach. America should go over there and LEVEL the place. Kill everybody in the country. That way there wont be anyone there that hates us.

NOT.

Besides, IM not stupid enough to run from the authorities. They have no reason to detain me in the first place. Maybe Saffi IS dumb enough. One can only hope.
Old 07-07-2002, 12:21 PM   #25
Grojlach
Zartan

Nice rant, but most of it had nothing to do with my post... My criticism was about the lack of respect for human life portrayed in some of the posts in this thread, nothing more, nothing less.
But what in the world do you want with the large part of this post? I could reply to it, no problem with that as there are enough worrying generalizations in it to criticise, but what's the use? Shouldn't this debate take place in a different thread instead?
Either way, you're not making any sense in the current context, unless it was your purpose to make a crossover to the *other* thread, as most of the things you accuse *me* of have nothing to do with this thread or even with anything I have ever implied. Just don't put words in my mouth...

[ 07-07-2002, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]