Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2001, 10:31 AM   #31
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Yeah, yeah. How are you Wei? (Throws a century egg at him)

hey! whazzzzzap!! you seem dont like the phrase "whats up?" because whenever I post this to you, you ignore me.

not bad, yourself? still enjoy Singapore beach and sunshine? lucky you

Old 03-25-2001, 10:32 AM   #32
Charlie
Lord Ao

Remember Az'- A sharp tongue runs the risk of cutting its own throat.

Matter (but not thread) closed.

[This message has been edited by Charlie (edited 03-25-2001).]
Old 03-25-2001, 10:34 AM   #33
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I'm not a huge beer drinker myself, preferring Red wine, or old style spirits (Scotch, Vodka, Frangelico etc.) and now British Cider of course. Don't mind some of the German wheat beers, and I prefer Kilkenny to Guiness out of the Irish brews.

That said, when I suggest V.B. (Victoria Bitter) as the premier Aussie brew, you have a context in which to put it.

------------------
Where were Hamlet and Horatio when I needed them?!

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 03-25-2001, 10:34 AM   #34
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Remember Az'- A sharp tongue runs the risk of cutting its own throat.

Matter closed.
huh? how? how can a tongue be sharp? and even if it is sharp, how can it cut his throat...

lol, alright I should stop being an ass

Old 03-25-2001, 10:39 AM   #35
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
lol, alright I should stop being an ass

Agreed.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 03-25-2001, 10:41 AM   #36
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
hey! whazzzzzap!! you seem dont like the phrase "whats up?" because whenever I post this to you, you ignore me.

not bad, yourself? still enjoy Singapore beach and sunshine? lucky you

Oh yeah. Loving the water. Loving the equatorial mist.

------------------
Where were Hamlet and Horatio when I needed them?!

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 03-25-2001, 01:50 PM   #37
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Thanks Yorick.

I do swear overmuch in real life but that's me. Where ladies and juveniles are concerned I don't do it. I just happened to have had a real poor day and opened this thread first only to see an infantile rant posted in my direction....or so it seemed. My reaction was unconsidered at the time and I've edited it to save the blushes of any juniors or ladies that may read this thread. I dare say that once the guys other nut drops he may grow up a little and post a little more sensibly. Probably a mid nut drop crisis for the poor boy.

Oh well.
...Er... sorry for doing the quote before you got to edit, Charlie...I can go back and fix...but as Yorick said, it was appropo and well, it was about how I felt after the comment farther up that was lobbed in my direction. So, no offense taken in this corner of the map.

CB
Old 03-25-2001, 02:01 PM   #38
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Azreall, Master of War:
OKAY, THATS ENOUGH !!! WE HAD THIS CONVERSATION A LOOOOONG TIME BEFORE...

I'm no evil demon or something. I also fight when people harras my friends. I just thought people would still have the same sense of humor as back in the old days....

I grow tired of this nonsense.
One: .."same sense of humor as back in the old days"? How far back, we talking here, Az? I doubt it was that long ago and frankly, I don't think it was that much different. Maybe it's your perception that is changed? And I don't think anyone is accusing you of being an evil demon, just maybe typing before you have a chance to think about what you are sending.

Two: "..tired of this nonsense..." Ah, well then, let's stop the nonsense, by all means!

Cloudbringer

Old 03-25-2001, 02:10 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

250- Bruce the Aussie is the creator of this thread and the Kat (cat?) clan. So I'll let him describe what it is he has in mind. He did mention pc's that are beastmasters, I believe. Although, I don't fall into that category!

Bruce? Maybe a new post with some details of what the clan is about would be nice? You could title it something about wanting to join the clan....etc.
Maybe more members would surface that way.

Moiraine:

Yorick and Charlie: HEHEHEHEHE....subtle humor most appreciated...teeeheee.... Pass the cider 'round! LOL

Cloudy
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Grand High Priestess of the Kat Clan

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-25-2001).]
Old 03-25-2001, 02:17 PM   #40
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
250- Bruce the Aussie is the creator of this thread and the Kat (cat?) clan. So I'll let him describe what it is he has in mind. He did mention pc's that are beastmasters, I believe. Although, I don't fall into that category!

Bruce? Maybe a new post with some details of what the clan is about would be nice? TYou could title it something about wanting to join the clan....etc.
Maybe more members would surface that way.

Moiraine:

Yorick and Charlie: HEHEHEHEHE....subtle humor most appreciated...teeeheee.... Pass the cider 'round! LOL

Cloudy
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Grand High Priestess of the Kat Clan

shakes his head in frustration GRRRRRRAAAAAGGGGGG points an accusing finger you shpeak wordz in liddle me no undershtand got it?? ME NO UNDERSHTAND!!!!