Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2001, 07:45 AM   #1
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I've decided to offer a prayer for everyone here on Ironworks Forums..
A prayer tonight as I eat dinner, for families who will not have loved ones joining their dinner tables.
A prayer for the passengers of the planes, that the Lord was with them through the ordeal and at their last moments.
A prayer for the many firemen, police officers and civil servants risking their lives that others might live, that the Lord guide them, keep them safe and aid their efforts, that he keep safe those lost in the chaos, those who lost their lives trying to save others, may he pour forth his blessings among these many heroes.
A prayer for the people who were in the building and are still in the building, that the Lord had mercy on those who perished, that he lifted up those who fell from the building, that he revives those whose lives ended suddenly and without warning in paradise, and that he has mercy on those still alive in the building, that not one more life lost from the direct results of the explosion.
A prayer for the people who have the tough job of handling the crisis, they are human and have emotions too, a prayer that the Lord guides them and speaks to them about what to do and how best to save as many of his children as possible.
A prayer for those who have to live through the aftermath, that he provides comfort and healing to those of us at home praying and grieving.
And lastly..a prayer to those who started this whole chain of events, a prayer for the terrorists and the attackers, that the Lord has mercy and judges them justly at the last day, that every sin and debt to mankind repaid to the last penny.
Christian or not, let us all pray this prayer together as people, as men, women and children who believe in the preservation and sanctity of life and liberty..
Amen..

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Old 09-12-2001, 07:46 AM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

Amen.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and resident storyteller at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 09-12-2001, 07:48 AM   #3
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Amen.
I may be an atheist but some things are common to all.

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-12-2001, 08:07 AM   #4
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Amen.
I may be an atheist but some things are common to all.

Kaz, you took the words right out of my mouth.
Amen.

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-12-2001, 08:09 AM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

Thanx Kaz! I share your view!

Mark
Old 09-12-2001, 09:26 AM   #6
Robin, Thief of Hearts
The Magister

Man, that's exactly how I feel. And I'm an atheist too. Maybe I shouldn't be.